Jump to content

Check us out:

Hot Threads

Welcome!!!!

Welcome to MyDroidWorld.com, the friendliest Android site!!! We would like to invite you to browse our Forums, and not only browse, but REGISTER...share your wealth of knowledge, learn and, most of all, have fun!!! We appreciate and value every member that joins, and as Android is becoming more and more popular, we hope that MyDroidWorld.com becomes your #1 resource for ALL your Android needs!!! Don't forget to visit our Android devices section, and our Android apps/media place!!! Welcome again...and please bring your friends along too

- - - - -

Welcome to the new MDW

Welcome to the new MDW

Posted Image

Welcome to the new site. We all hope that you enjoy it as new pieces continue to come on line as the night continues. If you have any issues please let the staff know and we will do our best to work through them as quickly as possible. Again hope you enjoy the new layout and graphics. A lot of folks at MyDroidWorld spent a significant amount of time putting this together.

--- Geofuzzy
send tips: bradgog@mydroidworld.com

xwera43
Jan 23 2012 05:12 AM
Very nice!

X

CellZealot
Jan 23 2012 09:27 AM
Wow!!! Very nice job! I deny all charges of involvement with this...thanks for all the hard work. :)

Jolly
Jan 23 2012 10:23 AM

View PostCellZealot, on 23 January 2012 - 09:27 AM, said:

Guilt by Association Cell.

geofuzzy
Jan 23 2012 11:01 PM
Make sure you thank Andrew, he is the man behind a lot of this, with help from others

moosc
Jan 24 2012 05:24 PM
Also if u have Tapatalk issue delete the widget. Go into app research mdw then readd it and log back in. The sight is on new software and there is a nice mobile version also if u don't like Tapatalk.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

ChetRipley
Jan 25 2012 12:25 AM

View Postmoosc, on 24 January 2012 - 05:24 PM, said:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

Don't get push notifications anymore through tapatalk app. Just wondering how to set up settings on site to get them back

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

moosc
Jan 25 2012 06:44 AM
Not sure I turn of notification. Wasn't there a like or thank you on old set up?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

ChetRipley
Jan 25 2012 05:22 PM

View Postmoosc, on 25 January 2012 - 06:44 AM, said:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

Found the answer on RootzWiki, I'll copy and paste it when I get to my laptop in a little

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

ChetRipley
Jan 25 2012 06:01 PM
"Notifications are not a feature of Tapatalk on IPS IIRC..."

i would assume this goes for why no more likes and anything else that is missing from tapatalk that we used to get before the site update.