1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   vaphinfan13

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Device:Bionic

Posted 04 January 2012 - 06:06 PM

Still having big time problems with my bionic. I went back to stock with foreveroot so i could get stock 5.5.893. I was stock rooted then i saw Bionic Path Saver and getting on .901 seemed too good to pass up. Since then, i've had flash failures over amd over. I managed to get back to stock using RSDlite and rerooted and used a nadroid backup so i thought i was good but now every time i try to go back to .886 and take the update, i get a flash failure. I tried to SBF back to. 893 with the new files and it flash fails at step 6 and says something about ctd bin. Any ideas? I've tried to get help from P3Droid and mobile sensei but no dice so far.

Remove Advertisements Sponsored Links

MyDroidWorld.com

#2 OFFLINE   realbbb

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Device:Droid Bionic

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:57 AM

vaphinfan13 said:

Still having big time problems with my bionic. I went back to stock with foreveroot so i could get stock 5.5.893. I was stock rooted then i saw Bionic Path Saver and getting on .901 seemed too good to pass up. Since then, i've had flash failures over amd over. I managed to get back to stock using RSDlite and rerooted and used a nadroid backup so i thought i was good but now every time i try to go back to .886 and take the update, i get a flash failure. I tried to SBF back to. 893 with the new files and it flash fails at step 6 and says something about ctd bin. Any ideas? I've tried to get help from P3Droid and mobile sensei but no dice so far.

Listed issues have been addressed in other posts.

BBB
Found my cat.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users