6 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   g5ta

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Device:Droid

Posted 30 January 2012 - 06:12 AM

Im stuck at the bootloader screen and is saying flash failed. I have tried the fxz method and the forever root also. In the fxz it tries to flash but fails after and 30 sec. I'm trying to get it to scick so I can send it back to Verizon

Remove Advertisements Sponsored Links

MyDroidWorld.com

#2 OFFLINE   LDubs

MDW Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Device:mmm, Bionic

Posted 04 February 2012 - 03:14 PM

Search for "unbrick your bionic here " on rootzwiki.

Tapatalked from my Bionic

#3 OFFLINE   Bigmook

Droid

• Members
  • 114 posts
  • Device:Droid x

Posted 05 February 2012 - 01:48 PM

What version were you coming from? I use bionic restorer on Ubuntu. It is bulletproof.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

#4 OFFLINE   shobon

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:32 PM

Are you at the bootloader or the fastboot screen? This happened to me about an hour ago and I was stuck at the fastboot screen and the phone wouldn't reboot, and when I did a battery pull it just went back to the fastboot screen. If this is the case, turn off the phone and hold both volume keys while booting, then choose to boot normally.

If this isn't the case, enjoy this tidbit of information.

#5 OFFLINE   triaflete

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Device:moto droid i

Posted 09 February 2012 - 05:51 AM

I had the same problem it finally took using these instructions to return to 886 http://www.mydroidwo...e-upgrade-path/

#6 OFFLINE   Fate0n3

Droid

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • Device:Droid Bionic

Posted 14 February 2012 - 11:32 PM

shobon, on 07 February 2012 - 11:32 PM, said:

Are you at the bootloader or the fastboot screen? This happened to me about an hour ago and I was stuck at the fastboot screen and the phone wouldn't reboot, and when I did a battery pull it just went back to the fastboot screen. If this is the case, turn off the phone and hold both volume keys while booting, then choose to boot normally. If this isn't the case, enjoy this tidbit of information.

I am having the same problem... How were you able to actually fix it? I know the work around is Boot Normally but there has to be a way to fix it, I have tried using the FXZ and it fails at step 6.
Droid X 2.3.3 Gingerbread

#7 OFFLINE   moosc

Android Master

• VIP
  • 1,658 posts
  • LocationCharlotte NC
  • Twitter:moosc
  • Device:DroidX on CM7, XOOM WITH HAMMERHEAD, DROID BIONIC ON STEROIDS 893..

Posted 15 February 2012 - 07:16 AM

One tip if u all ready flashed and then it doesn't boot go into stock recovery and factory wipe your phone. You should factory wipe before any type of flashing.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users