106 replies to this topic

#61 OFFLINE   angman619

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Device:bionic

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:44 PM

ok so i followed all this and then flashed eclipse 2.1 on, but it says im running .901 and im 100 percent sure i flashed 902 any ideas?

Remove Advertisements Sponsored Links

MyDroidWorld.com

#62 OFFLINE   rdefino

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Device:Bionic

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:39 AM

View Postangman619, on 21 February 2012 - 11:44 PM, said:

ok so i followed all this and then flashed eclipse 2.1 on, but it says im running .901 and im 100 percent sure i flashed 902 any ideas?

Could you tell the steps and what options you chooses to to preform the wipe and flash.

#63 OFFLINE   chefb

Android Pro

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • Device:verizon

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:24 PM

who is supporting this program?

#64 OFFLINE   Gatorman

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Device:Motorola Bionic

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:15 PM

View PostGatorman, on 14 February 2012 - 08:31 PM, said:

I have a few errors, but I don't know how important they are. I have root, and after using R3L3AS3DRoot_V2.1, I have forever root.

Update: Added some "PAUSE"s after reboot bootloader commands, and Its all "OKAY". This tool is great. Thanks dhacker29.

Edited by Gatorman, 22 February 2012 - 04:44 PM.

#65 OFFLINE   Gatorman

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:39 PM

View Postangman619, on 21 February 2012 - 11:44 PM, said:

The system version is controlled by the ROM. The radio (baseband) and kernel will match .902.

Edited by Gatorman, 22 February 2012 - 05:40 PM.

#66 OFFLINE   bs8453

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:31 PM

View Postmaltliq, on 13 February 2012 - 06:25 PM, said:

i know it says it will take a long time to boot..but im at 40 mins now seems a little excessive
so i had the same issue with my bionic not booting up after waiting patiently, i unplugged it did a battery pull, wiped data and cache. now im stuck at the m...how i get myself into these situations idk but luckily i normally find a way hoping for a quick answer tho...anything would be appreciated
Update: finally found your fix and everything is good now :)

Edited by bs8453, 23 February 2012 - 10:56 AM.

#67 OFFLINE   iceman61

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:43 PM

Worked like a charm! Thank you!
Before, I had rooted my phone but hadn't done anything else to it. When I tried to apply the update, no matter what I did, it wouldnt take the update. But this worked for me! Thanks!

Can I delete the files on my SD card now?

#68 OFFLINE   shawntrout

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:16 AM

View Postbs8453, on 22 February 2012 - 08:31 PM, said:

so i had the same issue with my bionic not booting up after waiting patiently, i unplugged it did a battery pull, wiped data and cache. now im stuck at the m...how i get myself into these situations idk but luckily i normally find a way hoping for a quick answer tho...anything would be appreciated
Update: finally found your fix and everything is good now :)

i too had to do this same thing. my phone was never updated running the 886 version. ran the program and did the #1 option. everything went well until it finished and got stuck at the M logo. did a wipe and format and still stuck. i then copied the Blur_Version.5.5.893.XT875.Verizon.en.US-Updateto902.zip to my micro SD card using an sd card adapter for my computer. put the Micro SD card back in my phone, went into recovery and installed the zip file from sdcard. finished and my phone booted up!

just thought i would share my experience. thinking maybe that my phone was on 886 that caused this and not on 893?

#69 OFFLINE   tcd1014

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Device:Droid X

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:52 PM

I seem to have lost my camera during this update. Any ideas??

#70 OFFLINE   mrredskin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Device:Bionic

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:18 PM

alright i'm running into an issue. i tried flashing to eclipse 2.2 but am getting the e:signature verification failed error. so, i found myself here to try to recover somehow since i already wiped my data/cache. my bionic is on the system recovery screen with options to "reboot system now", "apply update from sdcard", "wipe data", and "wipe cache".

i downloaded and extracted the two files on here (windows) and ran the doubleclick batch file and selected option "2" but my phone is not being found when plugged in to USB. I've tried all ports and nothing. I did turn on USB debugging on the phone before rebooting into recovery. i don't know what to do now. any help?

#71 OFFLINE   Gatorman

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:13 AM

View Postmrredskin, on 02 March 2012 - 09:18 PM, said:

alright i'm running into an issue. i tried flashing to eclipse 2.2 but am getting the e:signature verification failed error. so, i found myself here to try to recover somehow since i already wiped my data/cache. my bionic is on the system recovery screen with options to "reboot system now", "apply update from sdcard", "wipe data", and "wipe cache".

i downloaded and extracted the two files on here (windows) and ran the doubleclick batch file and selected option "2" but my phone is not being found when plugged in to USB. I've tried all ports and nothing. I did turn on USB debugging on the phone before rebooting into recovery. i don't know what to do now. any help?

Try powering down the phone and entering AP Fastboot. (Power down the device. While holding both volume buttons, press and hold the power button. Scroll down to AP Fastboot and press volume up to select) Then try running the .bat file.

#72 OFFLINE   KageBaka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:37 AM

I'm running stock 902 with a brand new Bionic. Will this fix the Flash Failure problem? I haven't been able to root using Motofail or R3L3A53D Root.

#73 OFFLINE   Gatorman

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:07 PM

View PostKageBaka, on 07 March 2012 - 09:37 AM, said:

I'm running stock 902 with a brand new Bionic. Will this fix the Flash Failure problem? I haven't been able to root using Motofail or R3L3A53D Root.

Motofail should work. Try using RSD lite to get to a fresh .902 stock rom. Then Motofail again.

#74 OFFLINE   KageBaka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 06:52 PM

Path Saver worked perfectly. I used Option 2 just to get rid of the Flash Failure. I ran into twice b/c the first time did not reboot. I used Motofail to root.

#75 OFFLINE   funnyfish

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:02 PM

i am trying to use this but where do i put the 893 file? i'm lost :(

#76 OFFLINE   dgbullfrog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Device:Droid Bionic

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:19 PM

I need some advise. I used Path Saver on my Bionic, I thought I followed directions carefully, now my phone just keeps booting over and over, I can get back into the fastboot menu but every time I try to restore with Path Saver I have the same issue "waiting for device" .

I installed the drivers, apb looks good in device manager, the fastboot says USB Connected.

Fastboot flashing needed partitions...This will take about 5-10 minutes
rebooting into bootloader... OKAY [ 0.000s]
timeout' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
perable program or batch file.
waiting for device >
sending 'mbm' (256 KB)... OKAY [ 0.016s]
writing 'mbm'... OKAY [ 0.438s]
rebooting into bootloader... OKAY [ 0.266s]
timeout' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
perable program or batch file.
waiting for device >

#77 OFFLINE   jeremyn79

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:28 AM

Im trying to unbrick my bionic after a failed install of [Rom][Beta][SELFKANG] Ics4Bionic [5.9.902 version] Beta Nightlies but when i go to proceed to using what you have made here the program says "error: device not found" and in RSD Lite 5.6 under the Device Properties section is showing all "N/A". What can i do to make both RSD Lite and your Restore program recognize me phone. I hope there is a way to bring my bionic back to life its been like this for about a week.

update: got it fixed redoing the forever rooted method

Edited by jeremyn79, 31 March 2012 - 05:30 AM.

#78 OFFLINE   jeremyn79

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:06 PM

Hi after getting my phone back up to stock i ran path saver again but now came up with these errors:

* Fastboot flashing needed partitions...This will take about 5-10 minutes
rebooting into bootloader... OKAY [ 0.006s]
sending 'mbm' (256 KB)... FAILED (command write failed (No such file or directory))
rebooting into bootloader... FAILED (command write failed (No such file or directory))
sending 'mbmloader' (40 KB)... FAILED (command write failed (No such file or directory))
sending 'mbm' (256 KB)... FAILED (command write failed (No such file or directory))
rebooting into bootloader... FAILED (command write failed (No such file or directory))
sending 'cdt.bin' (16 KB)... FAILED (command write failed (No such file or directory))
* If you see an error at any point during the fastboot flash make sure you
* picked the proper option for your current system version
erasing 'cache'... FAILED (command write failed (No such file or directory))
erasing 'userdata'... FAILED (command write failed (No such file or directory))
sending 'lbl' (16 KB)... FAILED (command write failed (No such file or directory))
sending 'logo.bin' (854 KB)... FAILED (command write failed (No such file or directory))
sending 'ebr' (16 KB)... FAILED (command write failed (No such file or directory))
sending 'mbr' (16 KB)... FAILED (command write failed (No such file or directory))
sending 'devtree' (512 KB)... FAILED (command write failed (No such file or directory))

is there anything i need to do before running path saver?

#79 OFFLINE   jeremyn79

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:55 AM

is the mdw dead or is there no more support for the bionic?

#80 OFFLINE   Gatorman

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:52 PM

The 902 FXZ should fix all. Losing the sd card data is a small price.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users