55 replies to this topic

#41 OFFLINE   mikeymaxima14

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Device:bionic

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:13 PM

Im not critizing, I'm just QA'ing.....but I am having massive trouble with my bluetooth....which works amazing on stock.....its plantronics voyager HD pro.....static and horrible connection.....and I can't mute my phone with and without bluetooth..... but besides no flashlight app which I use a ton....I am obsessed with this ROM....nova launcher and ICS browser with AI type keyboard- ICS theme.....this fucking rocks. I have 4G alot after toggling modes....its not too strong and drops sometimes .....and wifi on /off throws off data and gets stuck but all these things don't mean shit in comparison to how amazing this ROM is...... I am donating a solid amount when this is complete ( even if above isn't fixed. In fact HASHCODE and DHACKeR, s donation is forthcoming this weekend and the rest later on.....we wouldn't have ICs for months if it wasnt for your hard work and you two fu€king deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk

Remove Advertisements Sponsored Links

MyDroidWorld.com

#42 OFFLINE   nosaturn

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Device:Bionic

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:42 PM

I flashed it today and it's working nice, but not recognizing anything to do with the cell. Even looking in status, the meid is blank. I've tried the *#*#4636#*#* to switch to GSM and back, but that is just stuck on "unknown". When I'm in there, if i hit option, then enable radio, nothign happens and selecting radio band doesn't work.

Any ideas?

#43 OFFLINE   dhacker29

ICS Doctor

• Moderators
  • 29 posts
  • LocationNashville, AR
  • Twitter:dhacker29
  • Device:Droid Razr, Droid Bionic

Posted 18 February 2012 - 04:26 AM

View Postnosaturn, on 17 February 2012 - 11:42 PM, said:

I flashed it today and it's working nice, but not recognizing anything to do with the cell. Even looking in status, the meid is blank. I've tried the *#*#4636#*#* to switch to GSM and back, but that is just stuck on "unknown". When I'm in there, if i hit option, then enable radio, nothign happens and selecting radio band doesn't work.

Any ideas?

Are you upgraded to three 5 9.902 system? If not the radio will not work

Sent from my AXI0M [R]AZR using Tapatalk

#44 OFFLINE   srmason6

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • Device:bionic

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:22 AM

Is there a preferred way to re instal apps and contact info? I tried through Tibu but i got an android phone stopped woring error and had to pull battery to reboot into safestrap, and re install

#45 OFFLINE   2THEXTRM

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Device:Droid Bionic

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:01 AM

View Postsrmason6, on 18 February 2012 - 07:22 AM, said:

Is there a preferred way to re instal apps and contact info? I tried through Tibu but i got an android phone stopped woring error and had to pull battery to reboot into safestrap, and re install

Your contacts should automatically load when you signin to gmail. Many apps I am finding are not playing nice with ICS, causing FC and at worst freeze requiring battery pull. App Devs haven't fully jumped on board and updated their apps for ICS it appears. So be careful what you are restoring via TiBu, you might want to check the app update description to see if it has been made compatible with ICS before installing to save yourself the headache.

The most common Root Tool Apps such as TiBu, Root Explorer and Ad Free seem to work just fine with no FC issues and all app functions are working for me so far.

Apps Installed:
9WSYR
AdFree
Appstore
Asphalt 6 HD(intro/cut-scene video choppy, game play ok)
CacheMate
Clarus Signal(widget ok)
Dead Runner(occasional freeze, FC)
Dropbox
Fruit Ninja(occasional freeze)
GO SMS Pro
Quadrant Standard
Quick Boot
Root Explorer
Screenshot
SD Maid Pro
Titanium Backup

Functional Issues I have had:
Google Latitude- intermittent failure to sign-in using WiFi. Noticed I can usually sign-in through 3G and then toggle Wi-Fi back on and it works.
Google Weather- Only occasionally shows weather, usually "No weather information" stated.
Preferred network mode- CDMA is less responsive after WiFi toggle, only occasionally 3G data restored, LTE/CDMA seems ok.
Dock Function- Soft Keys stay lit
Notification Drawer/Widget Buttons- Toggle Lockscreen(not sure if this is supposed to function like Go to sleep? Doesn't do anything)

Thanks for an awesome, awesomely fast ROM! Like it so much I am forgoing all my must-have apps for now and lugging around my tablet so I can complete several full power cycles to see what battery life will be which looks excellent so far.

#46 OFFLINE   nosaturn

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Device:Bionic

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:23 PM

View Postdhacker29, on 18 February 2012 - 04:26 AM, said:

Are you upgraded to three 5 9.902 system? If not the radio will not work

Sent from my AXI0M [R]AZR using Tapatalk

i'm coming straight off the stock 902 ota.

#47 OFFLINE   Monkey74

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:26 PM

Can someone please tell me how to upgrade to 902? I'm on 893.

#48 OFFLINE   TeeX

Junior Droid

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Device:DROID BIONIC (and waiting for GNex)

Posted 18 February 2012 - 02:59 PM

View PostMonkey74, on 18 February 2012 - 01:26 PM, said:

Can someone please tell me how to upgrade to 902? I'm on 893.

this is all you need, bro:

http://www.mydroidwo...reroot-utility/
GNex!

#49 OFFLINE   Monkey74

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:20 PM

View PostTeeX, on 18 February 2012 - 02:59 PM, said:

this is all you need, bro:

http://www.mydroidwo...reroot-utility/

Great, thank you very much!!!!. I'm hoping I can run the CM9 ROM on this.

#50 OFFLINE   XRSrider29

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Twitter:XRSrider29
  • Device:DROID Bionic

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:55 PM

is there no more changelog for the newer builds or am i just looking in the wrong place??

#51 OFFLINE   acordill

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:37 PM

View PostXRSrider29, on 21 February 2012 - 01:55 PM, said:

is there no more changelog for the newer builds or am i just looking in the wrong place??
Looking in the wrong place. Look here for the most up to date changelog:

Please Login HERE or Register HERE to see this link!

#52 OFFLINE   xspaceshuttlex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:29 AM

Need help
I flashed to your rom, figured a bit too buggy right now, si i reverted back to mu stock rom, now i only have 3g but when i flash back to yours i get 4g back

#53 OFFLINE   suicidetuna

Droid

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • Twitter:suicidetuna
  • Device:Droid X

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:34 PM

I get a permissions error when trying to run wifi tether. Has anyone else seen this issue?
Droid Bionic Eclipsed

#54 OFFLINE   tbob66

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:05 AM

Thank you so much! I followed step by step and it installed beautifully. No problems here.

#55 OFFLINE   AcedZer0

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 02:45 PM

Bluetooth still an issue for me, which I use a lot... hoping it gets fixed soon.

#56 OFFLINE   mattyv2478

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Device:droid bionic

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:47 PM

I'm a noob to this is my second from and I got to say that all the time and work you developers spent on this. Thank you. Hopefully you guys can get the camera working soon!!!!!!! Thanks once a again

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users