- - - - -

What's the best custom ROM for the Droid X?

22 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   foosball

Droid

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Device:DroidX

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:01 PM

View Postsnowboardwcu, on 12 March 2012 - 02:44 PM, said:

yeah i wouldn't take my word on my rating of vortex. ppl seem to like it, i'm betting my install was botched up some how. but its still moto sw based, and i clearly have issues w moto SW. hate hate hate.

But you can make it your own. Very customizable. And everything works. More then I can say for most all the other roms.

Remove Advertisements Sponsored Links

MyDroidWorld.com

#22 OFFLINE   snowboardwcu

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Twitter:snowboardwcu
  • Device:droid 1, droid X

Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:26 AM

View Posttkddroid, on 12 March 2012 - 06:45 PM, said:

how would you increase the dalvik vm?

depending on which ROM you are running, the included toolbox/mods may allow you to do it. this is the case for SSX 2.2.

There are also a slew of apps that can do it for you, jrummys apps do it (droid oc, root tools, etc) or you can just edit the build.prop file. always make a backup.

#23 OFFLINE   tkddroid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Device:Droid X

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:16 PM

View Postsnowboardwcu, on 16 March 2012 - 07:26 AM, said:

depending on which ROM you are running, the included toolbox/mods may allow you to do it. this is the case for SSX 2.2.

There are also a slew of apps that can do it for you, jrummys apps do it (droid oc, root tools, etc) or you can just edit the build.prop file. always make a backup.
thanks i found it, but one more question. Will the V6 supercharger script work on the SSX rom 2.2 because in the settings, it wont allow my to uncheck the lock home in memory

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users