Droid 2 Sbf 2.3.20 Bootloader rsd lite

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   bobkameron

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:10 PM

Well, I was starting to have troubles with my droid 2 (lagging to the extreme and stuck in boot-loop), so I decided to do a sbf flash to the device after I had done a hard reset, which didn't really do anything.

Afterwards, I decided to use mainly the 2.3.20 sbf from the cyanogenmod website (and some other ones) and flashed it with rsd lite 5.6 onto my device, but it turned out void and returned to this screen:

Bootloader
D2.35
Err:A5,70,70,00,1F

MEM_MAP Blank
Service Req'd
Battery OK
OK to Program
Connect USB
Data Cable

I'm pretty sure that this means that it is bricked, but before, it was showing different error messages without the "MEM_MAP Blank; Service Req'd" lines, and a different error message: a5,69,35,00,27 (it was also going to the "M" motorola logo, but quickly went to bootloader screen). I also got the "coding error" message.

I've done the battery pull, pressing, power button with x, ctrl-alt-delete, but they were all null and void...

Does anyone have a guess of how to fix this issue? I don't thik it entails hardware issues. I also tried to find some bootloader sbf's online and the previous 2.2.20 sbf, but to no avail (many broken links).

Remove Advertisements Sponsored Links

MyDroidWorld.com

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users