4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   quickdraw86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationSioux Falls, SD USA
  • Device:thunderbolt

Posted 07 July 2012 - 09:02 PM

I've been signed up here for awhile but have yet to post or offer a proper introduction, so here it is. I'm an HTC Thunderbolt user, and have been since about two weeks after it's launch. I love my device and Android in general and am glad to be here and to be a member of the other Android forums of which I'm part. This seems like a great community, thanks to those that established it, and hello to all the other users out there!

*Sent from Thunderbolt*

Remove Advertisements Sponsored Links

MyDroidWorld.com

#2 OFFLINE   probbiethe1

Android Pro

• Moderators
  • 674 posts
  • Device:Droid X

Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:56 PM

Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

#3 OFFLINE   quickdraw86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationSioux Falls, SD USA
  • Device:thunderbolt

Posted 08 July 2012 - 11:09 PM

View Postprobbiethe1, on 08 July 2012 - 12:56 PM, said:

Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

thanks bud. i'm still familiarizing myself with the site, but like it a lot so far.

* Thunderbolt 4G *

#4 OFFLINE   Deucalion29710

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Device:Samsung Intercept

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:28 AM

I am new to the forum and it is kind of hard to search these forums effectively. Can somebody point me in the direction of any thing pertaining to the Samsung Intercept? I would like to put 2.3 Gingerbread on this phone if at all possible and the carrier has not released anything for it beyond 2.2.2 Froyo. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

For all the grumpies I do realize that this is probably posted in the wrong place. My original statement is that I am new to the forum.

#5 OFFLINE   probbiethe1

Android Pro

• Moderators
  • 674 posts
  • Device:Droid X

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:45 PM

View PostDeucalion29710, on 07 August 2012 - 09:28 AM, said:

I am new to the forum and it is kind of hard to search these forums effectively. Can somebody point me in the direction of any thing pertaining to the Samsung Intercept? I would like to put 2.3 Gingerbread on this phone if at all possible and the carrier has not released anything for it beyond 2.2.2 Froyo. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

For all the grumpies I do realize that this is probably posted in the wrong place. My original statement is that I am new to the forum.

I dont think there is much for the samsung intercept here but I can tell you there is a cm7 rom for it floating around the web. And if you dont know cm7 is gingerbread.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users