Jump to content

Check us out:

- - - - -

BOOSTDSCOOB Dominator v1.0


15 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   boostdscoob

    Developer

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Device:MOTOROLA DROID

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:13 AM

ok, everything is fixed, and working on this release. stock theme, wifi tether app included, you shouldn't have any issues with this one

NANDROID ONLY!!!

Please Login HERE or Register HERE to see this link!


enjoy, and please PM with issues/bugs


new kernel, super stable!
5 screen interactive launcher

update.zip

also, if your browser is jittery, try this new one.. you should see a speed increase, and better response from touchscreen(the brpwser is an apk in a zip file, not update.zip method) just unzip place on sdcard, and install with appsinstaller, or other file manager

Attached Files


Edited by boostdscoob, 14 March 2010 - 09:53 AM.


Remove Advertisements Sponsored Links

    MyDroidWorld.com



#2 OFFLINE   mzimand

    Junior Droid

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Device:Droid

Posted 11 March 2010 - 08:35 AM

Just wanted to let everybody know that if you want a perfect stock ROM that has all the Apps and everything working then look no further, this ROM is for you.
Make sure you type the following in adb shell. Also to do it you should not have any of them mounted. Just plug in the usb goto you tools folder and type adb shell and then the following:
format SYSTEM:
format DATA:
format CACHE:
If you do everything correctly you will have a perfect stock(well almost stock, it has wifi tether and OC Kernel) ROM that is clean and fast.
I have been running at 1.25Ghz for a while and it is great. I normally run at 1Ghz but wanted to put this bad boy through its passes.

If you do not like the Stock look then start with this ROM and use Metamorph to make it your own, but one thing you must do is to install this ROM now!!!

#3 OFFLINE   olta777

    Android Master

  • VIP
  • 3,808 posts
  • Device:HTC Thunderbolt

Posted 11 March 2010 - 09:20 AM

I agree with mzimand...This ROM is super smooth and extremely fast!!! I am running at 1ghz with no issues at all! Boostdscoob, you really mastered it, as I don't think it can get any better than this. Moon Walk


> Register at MDW | MDW Rules and Guidelines <
Click the Posted Image in a member's post to thank them for their post!
"BB Pearl > LG Dare > BB Storm 1 > BB Storm 2 > HTC Eris > Motorola Droid > HTC Incredible > Droid X > HTC Incredible > Samsung Fascinate - Rooted/CWM Recovery/Blackhole FROYO - WINNER" :angel


#4 OFFLINE   boostdscoob

    Developer

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Device:MOTOROLA DROID

Posted 11 March 2010 - 09:23 AM

thanks guys, hopefully a lot of people will catch on and try it out! im working on it now to see what can still be improved.. for now though, enjoy.. and i wont be posting an update for a few days, as i will be busy, and nothing should be needed for a while..

#5 OFFLINE   olta777

    Android Master

  • VIP
  • 3,808 posts
  • Device:HTC Thunderbolt

Posted 11 March 2010 - 09:23 AM

boostdscoob said:

thanks guys, hopefully a lot of people will catch on and try it out! im working on it now to see what can still be improved.. for now though, enjoy.. and i wont be posting an update for a few days, as i will be busy, and nothing should be needed for a while..

Honestly, this one is good...it doesn't need an update. ;)


> Register at MDW | MDW Rules and Guidelines <
Click the Posted Image in a member's post to thank them for their post!
"BB Pearl > LG Dare > BB Storm 1 > BB Storm 2 > HTC Eris > Motorola Droid > HTC Incredible > Droid X > HTC Incredible > Samsung Fascinate - Rooted/CWM Recovery/Blackhole FROYO - WINNER" :angel


#6 Guest_Ataranine_*

  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:42 PM

You're killing me, boost, I just flashed Equalizer 1.5 last night. xD

#7 OFFLINE   TemperamentalMan

    Android Pro

  • Members
  • 331 posts
  • Device:N/A

Posted 11 March 2010 - 02:06 PM

Is this 2.0.1 or 2.1?

#8 OFFLINE   olta777

    Android Master

  • VIP
  • 3,808 posts
  • Device:HTC Thunderbolt

Posted 11 March 2010 - 02:30 PM

TemperamentalMan said:

Is this 2.0.1 or 2.1?

It's based off ESE53, which is 2.1 :)


> Register at MDW | MDW Rules and Guidelines <
Click the Posted Image in a member's post to thank them for their post!
"BB Pearl > LG Dare > BB Storm 1 > BB Storm 2 > HTC Eris > Motorola Droid > HTC Incredible > Droid X > HTC Incredible > Samsung Fascinate - Rooted/CWM Recovery/Blackhole FROYO - WINNER" :angel


#9 OFFLINE   boostdscoob

    Developer

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Device:MOTOROLA DROID

Posted 11 March 2010 - 03:51 PM

Ataranine, there were a few small bugs and I had some uninstalling of blank files to do..was rushed into 1.5, and this just fixes them all. You can basically just restore the system partition if your coming from 1.5... I didn't really change much in the data part.

#10 OFFLINE   boostdscoob

    Developer

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Device:MOTOROLA DROID

Posted 13 March 2010 - 10:56 AM

updated OP with an additional kernel and a different launcher, both update.zip method

#11 OFFLINE   BBCrackman

    Android Master

  • Administrators
  • 2,983 posts
  • Twitter:@bbcrackman
  • Device:Too many...

Posted 13 March 2010 - 11:54 AM

Thanks boost!

#12 OFFLINE   boostdscoob

    Developer

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Device:MOTOROLA DROID

Posted 14 March 2010 - 10:00 AM

check OP for a new kernel, and the browser fix.

#13 OFFLINE   BBCrackman

    Android Master

  • Administrators
  • 2,983 posts
  • Twitter:@bbcrackman
  • Device:Too many...

Posted 16 March 2010 - 06:55 AM

Browser works without a problem now. Thanks boost!

#14 Guest_Ataranine_*

  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2010 - 11:24 PM

mzimand said:

Just wanted to let everybody know that if you want a perfect stock ROM that has all the Apps and everything working then look no further, this ROM is for you.
Make sure you type the following in adb shell. Also to do it you should not have any of them mounted. Just plug in the usb goto you tools folder and type adb shell and then the following:
format SYSTEM:
format DATA:
format CACHE:
If you do everything correctly you will have a perfect stock(well almost stock, it has wifi tether and OC Kernel) ROM that is clean and fast.
I have been running at 1.25Ghz for a while and it is great. I normally run at 1Ghz but wanted to put this bad boy through its passes.

If you do not like the Stock look then start with this ROM and use Metamorph to make it your own, but one thing you must do is to install this ROM now!!!

What's Metamorph? :/

#15 OFFLINE   olta777

    Android Master

  • VIP
  • 3,808 posts
  • Device:HTC Thunderbolt

Posted 18 March 2010 - 11:28 PM

Ataranine said:

What's Metamorph? :/

Metamorph is an app that allows you to edit/theme your phone. It does modify things quite well, but you got to be careful, as negative changes can happen. :)


> Register at MDW | MDW Rules and Guidelines <
Click the Posted Image in a member's post to thank them for their post!
"BB Pearl > LG Dare > BB Storm 1 > BB Storm 2 > HTC Eris > Motorola Droid > HTC Incredible > Droid X > HTC Incredible > Samsung Fascinate - Rooted/CWM Recovery/Blackhole FROYO - WINNER" :angel


#16 Guest_Ataranine_*

  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2010 - 12:20 AM

olta777 said:

Metamorph is an app that allows you to edit/theme your phone. It does modify things quite well, but you got to be careful, as negative changes can happen. :)

Link meh...





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users