Convert Video_TS to FCP native apple prores codec
This article shows an easy way to convert DVD Video_TS folder to FCP supported apple proes so that you can edit Video_TS in Final Cut Pro (X) smoothly.
Nowadays it is convenient to import downloaded movies or video recordings to Final Cut Pro so that you can enhance your media files to masterpiece, but if you wish to enjoy your DVD Video_TS folder in FCP, then you will have to change the format from Video_TS to a format editable with FCP. In this article, you'll learn how to transcode Video_TS folder to FCP compatible apple prores mov videos easily and quickly.
Since Video_TS files are actually DVD videos, to convert DVD Video_TS folder to FCP, you need to get a DVD file converter. Here Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac is highly recommended for you. With it, you can easily rip and convert Video_TS folder to Apple Prores Codec encoded .MOV on MacOS Sierra, which ensures maximum editing quality and efficiency when working with FCP, as well as many other professional codecs like MPEG-2 for Premiere, DNxHD for Avid Media Composer, etc.
What's more, it nearly supports all popular output video formats like MKV, MOV, MP4, MPG, FLV, AVI, XAVC, VOB, MTS, H.265 and etc to fit various multimedia devices. Now follow the step-by-step guide for you.
Free Download Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac/Win:
Mac Download | Windows Download
- Soft32 Download: http://dimo-video-co...ate.soft32.com/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet...4-77376153.html
- Top4download: http://www.top4downl...c/digazgge.html
- Antivire Download: http://www.antivire....-for_46665.html
- Directoryofshareware Download: http://www.directory...timate_for_mac/
- Fileflash Download: http://146210.7.file...h.com/download/
Note: If you are using FCP X, please make sure you have installed ProApps QuickTime Codecs.
Step 1: Load VIDEO_TS files to the converter
Run the VIDEO_TS to FCP Converterand click "Add DVD" to import the VIDEO_TS files you want to convert. Or load DVD disc or ISO image files into the app which are supported as well.
Step 2: Select FCP friendly format
Click the "Select Format" to select output format. Choose "Format > Editor > Final Cut Pro X or Final Cut Pro 7" as the output format.
About Apple ProRes:
ProRes 422 (Proxy): For craft editing or offline editing on a MacBook or MacBook Pro.
ProRes 422 (LT): For projects such as news, sports, and multicam events that require reduced file sizes at broadcast quality.
ProRes 4444: For compositing and digital workflows that require the highest-possible image fidelity.
Apple ProRes 422 (HQ): This codec preserves visual quality at the same high level as Apple ProRes 4444, but for 4:2:2 image sources, and offers visually lossless preservation of the highest-quality professional HD video that a (single-link) HD-SDI signal can carry.
Apple ProRes 422: This codec offers nearly all the benefits of Apple ProRes 422 (HQ), but at 66 percent of the data rate for even better multistream, real-time editing performance.
Tip: Before conversion, you can click the "Settings" icon to customize the video/audio settings including the Bitrate of Video and Audio, Audio, Video Size, Sample Rate, Frame Rate, Audio Channels, etc for FCP.
Step 3: Converting Video_TS video files to FCP
After all the necessary setting have been done, click "Start" button to start transcoding Video_TS to Prores .mov. By converting Video_TS to FCP compatible format, you can easily enhance your video and make high quality movies with FCP. After editing, you can also make ISO from edited video from FCP or share FCP output video to mobile devices.
Free Download or Purchase Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac:
Find more Christmas Giveway and contact us if you have any issues.
- How to rip and backup Redbox DVD Rentals
- How to Convert DVD Video_TS Folder on Windows 10
- Can I Add MKV to FCP for Editing on MacOS Sierra
- Best Alternative to MPEG Streamclip for MacOS Sierra
- Convert and Edit MXF footage in Windows Movie Maker
- Load DVD to Final Cut Pro on Mac for Editing Further
- How to copy Disney DVD Movies on MacOS Sierra
- How to Rip and Copy Blu-ray under macOS Sierra
- Copy rental Blu-ray from RedBox, NetFlix, Amazon
- Play Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Blu-ray on Samsung TV