How to Make MP4 files Work in Windows Movie Maker Perfectly
When you try to drop MP4 to Windows Movie Maker on timeline, you may find that WMM can't import or play MP4 correctly? See how to get the issue resolved.
You can make your movies differently by editing them on Windows Movie Maker, but not all file types will work when you try to use them. Some movies, like MP4 files which are downloaded from free sites, recorded from cameras, or iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Android phone, are not recognizable on Movie Maker.
In fact, Windows Movie Maker supports a small amount of video formats including ASF, AVI, WMV, MPEG-1, MPEG, MPG, M1V, MP2, MPV2, WM, MPE, etc. and MP4 is not included, that's why "every time when you import MP4 to Windows Movie Maker or Windows Live Movie Maker, it stops working". If you are mired in the mess, read on to find out the solution to edit MP4 files in Windows Movie Maker in a smooth way.
Don't let that format issue stop you from showing your creativity. To make MP4 files compatible with Windows Movie Maker, you'll just convert MP4 to Windows Movie Maker supported formats like WMV or AVI. Now I share the guide with you how to convert MP4 to Windows Movie Maker friendly format using Dimo Video Converter Ultimate.
With it, you can effortlessly transcode MP4 files for smoothly importing and editing in various non-linear editing systems (NLE), including Movie Maker, Pinnacle Studio, Adobe Premiere Pro, Cyberlink PowerDirector, Avid Studio, Magix Movie Edit Pro, Sony Vegas Pro and more retaining high quality. Besides MP4, you can almost convert all video files like MKV, AVI, VOB, TiVo, MTS, MOV, MXF, etc. for editing in Windows Movie Maker smoothly. Now download it and follow the steps below to complete your task.
Free Download Dimo Video Converter Ultimate (Win/Mac):
Windows Download Mac Download
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet...4-77472903.html
- Soft32 Download: http://dimo-video-co...ate.soft32.com/
- Software.informer Download: http://dimo-video-co...former.com/2.7/
- Top4download: http://www.top4downl...e/nsyrihrb.html
- Softpedia Download: http://www.softpedia...-Ultimate.shtml
- windows7download: http://www.windows7d...e/bpphgnww.html
- download.html.it: http://download.html...erter-ultimate/
- yankeedownload: http://www.yankeedow...mate-lnpoi.html
- instaluj.cz Download: http://www.instaluj....verter-ultimate
- komputerswiat.pl Download: http://download.komp...verter-ultimate
- cuteapps Download: http://www.cuteapps....re-download.htm
- downloadcollection Download: http://www.downloadc...er_ultimate.htm
- itshareware Download: http://www.itsharewa...er-ultimate.htm
- komputerswiat Download: http://www.komputers...s-za-darmo.aspx
- stahuj.centrum.cz Download: http://www.stahuj.ce...erter-ultimate/
- freedownloadmanager Download: http://en.freedownlo...r-Ultimate.html
- Windows8downloads Download: https://www.windows8...imate-fyqxbkug/
- Findmysoft Download: http://dimo-video-co...findmysoft.com/
- Raritysoft Download: http://dimo-video-co...oft.com/windows
Convert and Import MP4 videos into Windows Movie Maker
Step 1: Add MP4 files
Install and launch the MP4 video converter for Movie Maker, and then click "Add File" button to import your MP4 files to the software.
Step 2: Choose output format
Click "Select Format" bar and choose "Editor > Movie Maker" as output format on the drop-down menu of "Select Format". Of course, you can also choose AVI, WMV from "Format > Video" as the output format.
Tip: Click the Settings icon to adjust video and audio parameters on the Profile Setting as you need to get the best quality video.
Step 3: Convert MP4 to Windows Movie Maker
Simply click the "Start" button to start converting to make MP4 video clips compatible with WMM and everything else will be automated. You're done. Now your MP4 files will be converted into WMV or AVI video files ready to be imported to Windows Movie Maker as well as Windows Live Movie Maker.
Step 4: Import MP4 to Windows Movie Maker
Depending on your version of Windows Movie Maker or Windows Live Movie Maker, the buttons are slightly different:
Import MP4 video to Windows Movie Maker: When the conversion complete, open Windows Movie Maker and click Import or Import Video on the left to import your video to the movie collection and drag and drop to the timeline for editing.
Import MP4 video to Windows Live Movie Maker: Start Windows Live Movie Maker and go to Home tab in the ribbon menu and click Add video in the Add panel to locate the converted MP4 video.
Now start working with MP4 files in Windows Movie Maker beautifully. After that, you can save the output WLMP files to AVI/MP4 or even share them onto mobile devices wirelessly.
Lossless backup Blu-ray to MKV with all audio and subtitle tracks; Rip Blu-ray to multi-track MP4; Convert Blu-ray to almost all popular video/audio formats and devices; Copy Blu-ray to ISO/M2TS; Share digitized Blu-ray wirelessly.
A professional DVD ripping and editing tool with strong ability to remove DVD protection, transcode DVD to any video and audio format, and edit DVD to create personal movie.
An all-around video converter software program that enables you to convert various video and audio files to formats that are supported by most multimedia devices.
8K Player (Mac/Win)
A mixture of free HD/4K video player, music player, Blu-ray/DVD player, video recorder and gif maker.
Free Download or Purchase Dimo Video Converter Ultimate:
Need the lifetime version to work on 2-4 PCs so that your friends and family can instantly broaden their entertainment options? Please refer to the family license here.
The price of Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Windows is divided into 1 Year Subscription, Lifetime/Family/Business License: $43.95/Year; $45.95/lifetime license; $95.95/family license(2-4 PCs); $189.95/business pack(5-8 PCs). Get your needed one at purchase page.
Contact us or leave a message at Facebook if you have any issues.
- Smoothly working with Canon EOS M5 MP4 files in FCP
- 3 Ways to change MKVCinemas MKV to MP4 for playback easily
- Editing Canon EOS M5 MP4 videos in FCP X/7/6
- Convert MKV for Playing with Oculus Cinema in 3D Effect
- How to get MKV files work in Oculus Cinema
- Convert Quicktime MOV to MP3 Effortlessly
- Why doesn't iTunes support WAV encoding?
- iTunes WAV - Convert WAV to iTunes Compatible Formats
- Can I rip MP3 off MOV for playing on iPod, iPhone, CDMP3 Player
- How to play 4K Torrent Movies/Videos on UHD TV