Photo
- - - - -

What Shall I Do to Restore Lost Contacts from Android?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 SarahYale

SarahYale

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:58 AM

My Situation
I turned aloud the music and was doing Gym in my sport room last night. Suddenly I heard my baby kept barking then I headed out to check what had happened, my silly sweetie was shouting to the ringing phone. I picked up my Samsung Galaxy Ⅳ, unlocked the screen and tried to answer the call. No matter how many times I dabbed the “Answer” it didn’t show any response. Later the call ended and my phone auto restarted. Sure I wanted to go through the call history to check who had called me. I was astonished that the call history was empty and all my contacts had vanished. My mind’s blank and I felt my brain stopped thinking. Oh Lord! Please help me!

What to do to get my lost data back?
After a while, my mind’s back and I knew I gotta do something to rescue my phone contacts soon. Googled “how to recover lost data from Android”, I read every piece of info in case of missing any important clue. However, not all appeared to be helpful and a large portion of the info were ads. I was desperate and didn’t know what to do. I didn’t want to purchase a software if it’s not necessary but now I didn’t seem to have a better option. Then I tried and downloaded one trial version of data recovery tool from the page I was viewing, hoping that I haven’t drained all my luck.

What happened to me?
I installed and ran the program, connected my phone to the computer and it auto-scanned the device. Even though 500+ contacts were stored in my phone but it took only about 20 secs to extract all the files. What a surprise! Name, Phone number, email, address, company info were all listed. I clicked and selected all contacts then hit recover, in less than 1 sec all my contacts were restored to the folder that I had chosen. I couldn’t wait anymore so directly I opened the folder and WOW! All my contacts were back! Thank God!

Screeshot
I am glad to provide and share you a screenshot of how I recover lost contacts from Samsung Galaxy. The program named Myjad Android Contact Recovery, simple and efficient!

Posted Image

Performance
The whole process worked smoothly and without pause and suspension. The firewall and Norton installed on my computer didn’t detect any suspicious activity hence I believed that this Myjad Android Contacts Recovery read my device only and wouldn’t tamper with other files.

The End
Don’t lose hope even you are driven to a corner. You are not trapped unless you choose to be! That’s how I regain contacts from my Samsung Galaxy. Later I read more about Myjad Android Contacts Recovery, I find it supports all brands of smartphones that run Android OS like Sony, LG, HTC, ZTE, HUAWEI, Lenovo, Motorola etc. Hope that it can help you, too.

You can watch the video tutorial below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA5GJmjDvx8

Dowload Free Trial as Below:
http://download.cnet...4-76028134.html

Edited by SarahYale, 13 February 2014 - 02:59 AM.

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted Today, 03:27 AM

#2 cassytatum

cassytatum

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:28 PM

Check whether the phone was synchronizing with gmail/google. Search the associated Google account for any known txt message content. there may be an associated tag/metadata property identifying txt messages so you can sort them out from email.
Most contact backup utilities in Android either back up to a file on SD card or to your gmail account as individual items.
Failing the above working, connect your Android phone to your laptop and use an Android Data Recovery program to be able to view the deleted files in the task window. After this, click on the contacts that you want to recover.
More visit: How to Recover Contacts on Android

Edited by cassytatum, 04 March 2014 - 11:28 PM.

#3 jodyablitt

jodyablitt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Device:Samsung Galaxy S3

Posted 29 May 2014 - 12:04 AM

It is possible to directly restore lost contacts from Android Phone, but you should make sure you have backup files somewhere.
1. Google account, if you have a google account for your android phone and open the automatically sync, you can try to recover from google account.
2. Offical PC software, generally speaking, an android phone need to upgrade in computer via a official PC software, such as Samsung PC studio, and this applicaiton have a automatically backup function, when you connect the phone to computer and launch the application, it will make a backup for your phone data, thus you can try to find the backup from PC studio.
3. 3rd-party android assistant, which is similar with PC studio, and it is more convenient, and the backup is more obvious.

Edited by jodyablitt, 29 May 2014 - 12:06 AM.

#4 Lafgura

Lafgura

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Twitter:google
  • Device:google

Posted 25 June 2014 - 05:06 AM

sort them out from emailPosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 tiffahren

tiffahren

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 02:53 AM

Android is becoming more and more popular for its openness and rich features, there are many brands mobile phone running Android as operating system, such as Samsung S6, HTC M9/M8, LG G3 and more. However, as far as I'm concerned, many Android users feel depressed when all of their phone contacts have been erased or lost after wiping phone or buying a new one. Is there any solution to restore all your lost contacts back?

Yes, of course you can restore deleted contacts from your Android phone with Android contacts recovery, it allows you to recover deleted contacts directly from Android or SIM card on Android phones. Now let's go through how to retrieve lost contacts from an Android phone and also recover deleted files from Android internal memory, but you need to free download the program on your computer first.

Edited by tiffahren, 03 August 2016 - 02:54 AM.

#6 jelley

jelley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 02:38 AM

You can use software to recover you data back,  recovery software could help you in getting your data back , there are many tools available which can do this for you but you have be real quick with the recovering process, because further delay means that place where your data previously was gets over written by something else.

Recover lost android contacts.

Edited by jelley, 02 November 2016 - 02:39 AM.

#7 RiyaMukati

RiyaMukati

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Device:Samsung J7

Posted 07 December 2016 - 06:07 AM

I have some issue to backup my android phone but read this thread i solved my problem, thanks for backup my android

#8 lucylla

lucylla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 12:52 AM

Thanks for sharing this, that's right, we can still recover lost data from samsung before they were covered by new data, and try an android data recovery app to help

Edited by lucylla, 09 December 2016 - 12:53 AM.

#9 AngelinaWhite

AngelinaWhite

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Device:Samsung Galaxy S4

Posted 22 December 2016 - 12:01 AM

There are several reasons why you would lose contacts on your Android device. The most common one is accidental deletion. In order to recover your lost contacts, Android Data Recovery is a good choice for you.
With the help of this program, you can recover deleted contacts on Samsung phone.

Edited by AngelinaWhite, 22 December 2016 - 12:02 AM.

#10 nowk

nowk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 12:14 AM

Android data recovery app is a kind of special designed app to recover lost data from android device. it could recover kinds of lost data, like text messages, contacts, photos and so on. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users