Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Twitter:www.twitter.com/chadleach
  • Device:Motorola Droid

Posted 14 January 2010 - 01:28 PM

Posted Image

Are you addicted to Twitter? Always looking for the next best Twitter app for your Android device? I’m right there with you! So on my quest to find the next best Twitter app I stumbled across Twicca. Twicca is in very early beta but is still really slick for being in its early stages. It has some of the basic features that come with every Twitter client. I currently use Twidroid as my client but I have a feeling that after a couple of key updates this will be one of the best out there!

Twicca graced the Android Market on January the 6th and has seen regular updates fixing bugs and adding features. Give Twicca a try and let the developer know what you think should be added. You can reach him at www.Twitter.com/twicca_en

Remove Advertisements Sponsored Links

MyDroidWorld.com

#2 Guest_Ataranine_*

• Guests

Posted 14 January 2010 - 01:40 PM

Wow, I wish they'd spend half as much time making decent MySpace and Facebook apps as they did making crappy Twitter apps.

Seriously, there are like 40 Twitter apps..

#3 OFFLINE   ChadLeach

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Twitter:www.twitter.com/chadleach
  • Device:Motorola Droid

Posted 14 January 2010 - 03:43 PM

Ataranine said:

Wow, I wish they'd spend half as much time making decent MySpace and Facebook apps as they did making crappy Twitter apps.

Seriously, there are like 40 Twitter apps..

I agree, well with the facebook part. I really wish they would give a good update to facebook. Myspace on the other hand I deleted my account a couple of years ago...

#4 OFFLINE   CJBullitt

Droid

• Members
  • 149 posts
  • Twitter:@BlkBullitt
  • Device:Droid Incredible 2.2 Rooted unrEVOked3

Posted 14 January 2010 - 06:25 PM

yeah a facebook app would be nice.
MIUI Version: 1.3.5
Kernel: 2.6.37.2 Chad-incredikernel #10
Theme: EliteProHD

#5 OFFLINE   pistol_pete

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Device:moto droid

Posted 15 January 2010 - 07:56 PM

this app's not too bad. needs to remember where you left off reading your timeline after you refresh instead of going to the most recent and having to scroll back down. auto refresh on open is a must too. being able to assign colors to different people is a nice touch. overall, a couple tweaks and I could see myself dropping twitdroid without looking back.

#6 OFFLINE   olta777

Android Master

• VIP
  • 3,808 posts
  • Device:HTC Thunderbolt

Posted 17 January 2010 - 04:59 PM

I am really liking this app. It updates faster than swift. You can assign colors to people. And overall it looks good. Twicca ftw!!! :)

#7 OFFLINE   xwera43

Android Pro

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 05:05 AM

Not available for the Eris (at least it isn't anymore if it was). As far as Facebook goes, I like touch.facebook.com as far as access (still need the app for notifications).

~X

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users