There are a few apps that were built from source, and still others are blur but have been edited in some way to make them less intrusive.
* Gmail removed from install (download from market is current)
* Install now simplified (only need to install, no need to mount system)
* Base system files from 2.3.15
* New Laucher built from source
[INDENT]* 3D app drawer (cube)
* removed wallpapers[/INDENT]
* New Wallpaper app (based on CM)
[INDENT] * now you can uninstall the wallpapers or move them to SDCARD[/INDENT]
* Added a few apps built in source
* Calendar fixed (all day events are slightly cut off)
* Removed ADW
* NFL Wallpaper app added to sdcard as bonus
*** To install DroidX and NFL wallpapers you need to use the file app and navigate to your sdcard. Then find folder TranQ and install the two apps inside. ***
Change Log - 2.3.5rc:
- Music and lock controls added back in
- Using base files from 2.3.13
- Adw Lancher added, Launcher 2 removed
- Msg App from Cyanogen source
- * removed a lot of stuff that was for gsm phone
- * removed more blur items
- Free Space now at 117.29 from 99.78
Change Log 1.5rc:
Original Launcher 2 fixed (phone button and orientation sensor)
Developement app fixed (Terminal now included and fixed)
Calculater from source, (Just because I like source, the other worked fine)
Calendar updated (now it syncs with google calendars)
This is a new style of install for me and the Droid community in general. The update.zip format will only remove those files necessary to install itself, if your phone is odexed, it will deodex it for you and install. It has a very small footprint because it is only installing what is necessary.
1) DO NOT WIPE YOU PHONE, DO NOT FORMAT THE SYSTEM.
2) in your app drawer have bootstrap recovery restart your phone in recovery.
3) Follow these steps exactly:
i. select install zip from sdcard
ii. select choose zip from sdcard
iii. navigate to Tranquility.zip and press the camera button
iv. restart phone
You can download here
Do NOT wipe your system, you will get stuck at the M.
If you like my work consider donating --------------->
If you like our site consider becoming a supporting member ----------> Supporting Members