Jump to content

Check us out:

- - - - -

Tranquility 3.0 - Blurless taken to the next level


316 replies to this topic

#61 OFFLINE   tony1208

    Droid

  • Members
  • 191 posts
  • Device:Droid X w/GB

Posted 26 October 2010 - 04:06 PM

P3....installed over 2.3.7 and all went well.
But i was wondering if there is any way i can just put back the battery icon with the increments indicator back on from 2.3.7 ?? if yes how ??
plz help p3

Remove Advertisements Sponsored Links

    MyDroidWorld.com



#62 OFFLINE   InfamousDX

    Junior Droid

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/#!/THEinfamousdx
  • Device:Droid X

Posted 26 October 2010 - 04:15 PM

Everything functioning great as before... from 2.3.5 > 2.3.7 > 2.3.8a > 2.3.9 > 3.0

All great. Thanks P3 and company.

#63 Guest_armedmonkey_*

  • Guests

Posted 26 October 2010 - 04:21 PM

I thought there were problems using D2 froyo builds on DX?

#64 OFFLINE   TWong1200

    Junior Droid

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Device:DroidX

Posted 26 October 2010 - 04:31 PM

TWong1200 said:

DLing 2.3.15 via TBH now. To install, format system, data and cache, and mount system? Or just install? Thx

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

P3Droid...can you please chime in? Thanks

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

#65 OFFLINE   tony1208

    Droid

  • Members
  • 191 posts
  • Device:Droid X w/GB

Posted 26 October 2010 - 04:35 PM

tony1208 said:

P3....installed over 2.3.7 and all went well.
But i was wondering if there is any way i can just put back the battery icon with the increments indicator back on from 2.3.7 ?? if yes how ??
plz help p3

help ??? anyone ?? haha

#66 OFFLINE   Mookakah

    Junior Droid

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Device:Droid X

Posted 26 October 2010 - 04:48 PM

TWong1200 said:

P3Droid...can you please chime in? Thanks

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

You dont have to format or wipe anything. You can flash TranQ right over 2.3.15 with no prob.

Edited by Mookakah, 26 October 2010 - 04:49 PM.
I was wrong lol


#67 OFFLINE   droidtnt

    Junior Droid

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Device:X

Posted 26 October 2010 - 04:48 PM

tony1208 said:

P3....installed over 2.3.7 and all went well.
But i was wondering if there is any way i can just put back the battery icon with the increments indicator back on from 2.3.7 ?? if yes how ??
plz help p3

Pull battery images from 2.3.7 zip and use metamorph to push into 3.0. Should work. I take ones from other roms to get what I want. Might check out 3.0.
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

#68 OFFLINE   mgf95

    MDW Noob

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 04:55 PM

ive honestly had nothing but problems with this ROM. I was on Fission 1.2 then i tried to go straight to this ROM. The flash went fine, but i lost the use of the home button. So i flashed back to 2.3.15 or whatever it was and then up to this. Same issue and now i cant use my gmail or market now. So im just going back to Fission 1.2. But from the small amount of time i used, other then my problems it seemed like a good ROM

#69 OFFLINE   TWong1200

    Junior Droid

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Device:DroidX

Posted 26 October 2010 - 04:57 PM

Mookakah said:

You dont have to format or wipe anything. You can flash TranQ right over 2.3.15 with no prob.

No no....p3 suggested I install 2.3.5 to get rid of RubiX so I need to install 2.3.15 first. That's what I need clarification on


Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

#70 OFFLINE   Mookakah

    Junior Droid

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Device:Droid X

Posted 26 October 2010 - 05:15 PM

TWong1200 said:

No no....p3 suggested I install 2.3.5 to get rid of RubiX so I need to install 2.3.15 first. That's what I need clarification on


Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Ahhh, my bad. Yes, you would wipe everything to go to 2.3.15. Then once there you can just install.

#71 OFFLINE   jonathanmsims

    Junior Droid

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Device:Droid X

Posted 26 October 2010 - 05:21 PM

I came from Tranquility 2.3.8 and for some reason none of my Facebook contacts are in my contacts anymore... anyone else know how to get it to sync again.

Droid X Rooted Overclocked 1.35 Ghz
Tranquility 3.0


#72 OFFLINE   TWong1200

    Junior Droid

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Device:DroidX

Posted 26 October 2010 - 05:47 PM

Mookakah said:

Ahhh, my bad. Yes, you would wipe everything to go to 2.3.15. Then once there you can just install.

So format System, Data, cache? Then install zip? No need to mount system before install?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

#73 OFFLINE   Mookakah

    Junior Droid

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Device:Droid X

Posted 26 October 2010 - 05:52 PM

TWong1200 said:

So format System, Data, cache? Then install zip? No need to mount system before install?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Exactly

#74 OFFLINE   TWong1200

    Junior Droid

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Device:DroidX

Posted 26 October 2010 - 05:53 PM

Mookakah said:

Exactly

Thanks. Will try tonight! One last shot!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

#75 OFFLINE   Mookakah

    Junior Droid

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Device:Droid X

Posted 26 October 2010 - 05:55 PM

TWong1200 said:

Thanks. Will try tonight! One last shot!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

No prob. I just now got TranQ working after trying multiple combinations just to test and see the outcomes. +1 for nandroid backups =]

#76 OFFLINE   iamfiretruck

    Junior Droid

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Device:DX

Posted 26 October 2010 - 05:58 PM

Personal change log; 2.3.8 to sbf 2.2 to apex rc2 to v1. I want to come back and try this tranq. Being on ota 2.2 system can I do sbf 2.2 and load tranq 3.0? I know I read its based of r2d2.. I didn't wana attempt it if its not possible.

Ty for reading

#77 OFFLINE   jonathanmsims

    Junior Droid

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Device:Droid X

Posted 26 October 2010 - 06:00 PM

Did anyone else lose their Facebook contacts from the "Contacts" section... i even deleted the Facebook account i had in "My Accounts" and it still didn't fix it.

Droid X Rooted Overclocked 1.35 Ghz
Tranquility 3.0


#78 OFFLINE   tony1208

    Droid

  • Members
  • 191 posts
  • Device:Droid X w/GB

Posted 26 October 2010 - 06:03 PM

droidtnt said:

Pull battery images from 2.3.7 zip and use metamorph to push into 3.0. Should work. I take ones from other roms to get what I want. Might check out 3.0.
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

dam i meant 2.3.8..........anyone have a link to it ?? its not on the tbh app anylonger he took it down grrr

#79 OFFLINE   SerialKilla

    Droid

  • Members
  • 218 posts
  • Device:ThunderNut!

Posted 26 October 2010 - 06:04 PM

Awesome ROM P3! One request if possible - an option to change the apps in the dock would be sweet...if its do-able,and if it's not a huge pain in the ass like me! Lol!

#80 OFFLINE   Mookakah

    Junior Droid

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Device:Droid X

Posted 26 October 2010 - 06:04 PM

iamfiretruck said:

Personal change log; 2.3.8 to sbf 2.2 to apex rc2 to v1. I want to come back and try this tranq. Being on ota 2.2 system can I do sbf 2.2 and load tranq 3.0? I know I read its based of r2d2.. I didn't wana attempt it if its not possible.

Ty for reading

If your saying you want to SBF to 2.2, then yes, you can. If you read the directions in the first post it tells you that it will deodex your system and make everything happy. The problems seem to be comming from when you come from certain other roms to this





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users