Check us out:

- - - - -

Madden 2011: Update Zip (Should work on many phones)

33 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   p3droid

Chief Of Staff

• Administrators
  • 1,396 posts
  • Device:Motorola Droid

Posted 09 December 2010 - 09:11 PM

Posted Image

Okay, first would like to thank Dave for all his work on this. I merely put the package together to make it an easy install for all, Dave did all the hard thinking.

I have tested this on the Droid1, Droid2, DroidX, Droid2Global, Droid Pro (Doesn't work on the Pro).

Whats in the package, Why is it 158MB in size.

You are downloading the entire thing, the application, the lib file, and the entire sdcard information pack.

Enjoy, and if you like it buy it.

Droid2/X/2G download and install as is

Droid 1 and Droid Incredible you need to mount system first in recovery.

Zip Download:

Please Login HERE or Register HERE to see this link!

It is looking like other screen sized are not looking so hot with Madden. But it works.

Edited by p3droid, 09 December 2010 - 09:51 PM.

Posted Image
> Register at MDW | MDW Rules and Guidelines <
Click the Posted Image in a member's post to thank them for their post!

Remove Advertisements Sponsored Links

MyDroidWorld.com

#2 OFFLINE   shaydlife

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationVirginia
  • Twitter:@Shaydlife
  • Device:HTC Sensation

Posted 09 December 2010 - 09:39 PM

Thank you. I have to spread rep.

#3 OFFLINE   sneaky_zekey

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Device:droid

Posted 09 December 2010 - 11:28 PM

Doesn't work on HTC incredible running desire z Rom

#4 OFFLINE   shaydlife

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 10 December 2010 - 12:14 AM

Mounted in recovery on D1. Still doesn't work.

#5 OFFLINE   stevewitt

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Device:Droid X

Posted 10 December 2010 - 12:16 PM

How do I install on the DX?
Droid X, TranQuility 3.6.0
Current Apps Here

#6 OFFLINE   The Nu guy

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Device:Mototola Droid running CM7.

Posted 10 December 2010 - 03:00 PM

Do you need a mediafire account to DL?

#7 OFFLINE   djdlite512

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 03:00 PM

Is this just the demo? Whatever it was, it was locking my DX up. If it's the demo already included in the update, cool.

Edited by djdlite512, 10 December 2010 - 03:17 PM.

#8 OFFLINE   The Nu guy

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Device:Mototola Droid running CM7.

Posted 10 December 2010 - 04:56 PM

I am having trouble downloading the file

#9 OFFLINE   jtelander

Droid

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • Device:RAZR

Posted 10 December 2010 - 05:29 PM

shaydlife said:

Mounted in recovery on D1. Still doesn't work.

Works for me on D1...renamed it to update.zip and moved it to the SD card. Mounted system in recovery then did then install, allow update.zip installation, then install/sdcard/update.zip(deprecated)

Big file takes awhile

Edited by jtelander, 10 December 2010 - 05:33 PM.

#10 OFFLINE   Dave12308

MDW Support Crew

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • LocationSchenectady, NY
  • Device:Motorola A855 Droid (inactive)

Posted 10 December 2010 - 05:41 PM

sneaky_zekey said:

Doesn't work on HTC incredible running desire z Rom

It MAY not work on the Incredible, I am not sure. It very well could be coded for the PowerVR series GPU in the Motorola devices. I have no way to test, as I only have a Droid 1

(I am the Dave that p3droid refers to, and we got together on this only as a result of my not wanting to wait until next year's general market release to play Madden - p3 was kind enough to package this up as the manual install process was a tad bit intimidating)
Motorola DROID Bionic - Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich

#11 OFFLINE   cparker89

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 07:43 PM

djdlite512 said:

Is this just the demo? Whatever it was, it was locking my DX up. If it's the demo already included in the update, cool.

Looks like the demo from appearence because it says BUY FULL GAME NOW.

#12 OFFLINE   shaydlife

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 10 December 2010 - 10:58 PM

jtelander said:

Works for me on D1...renamed it to update.zip and moved it to the SD card. Mounted system in recovery then did then install, allow update.zip installation, then install/sdcard/update.zip(deprecated)

Big file takes awhile

I finally got it working. Just wish we were told it would only be the demo. That was a lot of work for a demo.

#13 OFFLINE   Vanquished

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Device:Evo

Posted 11 December 2010 - 01:39 AM

I got it to run on the Evo, but it doesn't work correctly. All of the menus work fine (although the scaling is a little off) but during the actual gameplay it is all black except for the players numbers. So, you can play, but all you see are jersey numbers moving around on the screen and with sound. =p

This is most likely due to the SnapDragon processor which is not supported yet. I hope someone adds support for that as they did with NFS:Shift and Sims 3. I will definately purchase the game later, but I don't want to wait until EA finally decides to release it for other devices (as they said they'd do with NFS and the Sims which has yet to happenl).

#14 OFFLINE   jtelander

Droid

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 04:37 AM

shaydlife said:

I finally got it working. Just wish we were told it would only be the demo. That was a lot of work for a demo.

A lot of work? How so?

#15 OFFLINE   jtelander

Droid

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 04:40 AM

cparker89 said:

Looks like the demo from appearence because it says BUY FULL GAME NOW.

I saw that, but it seems fully featured to me...keeping in mind I've never played it before.

#16 OFFLINE   Dave12308

MDW Support Crew

• Members
  • 572 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 07:10 AM

shaydlife said:

I hope this doesn't come across as sounding rude (not my intentions at all but sometimes things can be misconstrued on the internet) - but the screenshot with the big "BUY FULL GAME NOW" in the screenshot of the main menu should have been a clue. If it were the full version you wouldn't have found it here, as we frown on distributing "warez".

The point of p3droid's package is to provide access to users of devices other than the DROID X, who would have otherwise needed to wait until Q1 of next year to play. If you like it and do decide to purchase it, the link to buy the game works just fine, and will bill it to you VZW account.

#17 OFFLINE   Dave12308

MDW Support Crew

• Members
  • 572 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 07:14 AM

Vanquished said:

I got it to run on the Evo, but it doesn't work correctly. All of the menus work fine (although the scaling is a little off) but during the actual gameplay it is all black except for the players numbers. So, you can play, but all you see are jersey numbers moving around on the screen and with sound. =p

This is most likely due to the SnapDragon processor which is not supported yet. I hope someone adds support for that as they did with NFS:Shift and Sims 3. I will definately purchase the game later, but I don't want to wait until EA finally decides to release it for other devices (as they said they'd do with NFS and the Sims which has yet to happenl).

Unfortunately, at this point it seems that this game only supports chipsets with PowerVR GPUs. At this point, I would only count on it working on a Motorola DROID series device with an 854x480 screen. p3droid mentioned to me that the graphics are screwy on the Droid Pro, as well, due to it's low-res screen. YMMV on other devices, it might work on the Samsung Galaxy S series since they use the PowerVR GPU as well, but no guarantees that the "missing" 54 pixels of the 800x480 screen won't cause graphical issues.

#18 OFFLINE   zdiddy14

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Device:Rooted Nexus S 2.3

Posted 11 December 2010 - 11:52 AM

Works perfect on my D1. Nice job guys!

#19 OFFLINE   tlpalmer01

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Device:droid1

Posted 11 December 2010 - 04:19 PM

jtelander said:

Big file takes awhile

hello just wondering how long is awhile cause mine has been hooked up in recovery for 30 min..it says install of transq system complete and a bar below is moving slowly..and the keys are not responding

#20 OFFLINE   jtelander

Droid

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 04:21 PM

tlpalmer01 said:

hello just wondering how long is awhile cause mine has been hooked up in recovery for 30 min..it says install of transq system complete and a bar below is moving slowly..and the keys are not responding
If the bar is still moving, albeit slowly...let it go. Which keys were you trying to use?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users