#1 t.crawford714

t.crawford714

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Device:Droid X

Posted 25 January 2011 - 07:24 PM

Ever wanted to replace that Motorola "M" boot logo? Well here is your chance! Make sure your rooted and have the Droid X Bootstrapper. All you have to do is place the ".zip" onto your SD card via your USB cable. Boot into Clockwork-->Scroll down to "Install zip from sdcard"-->"Choose zip from sdcard"-->Find where you put the .zip-->Select the image.

If you have any you would like please post up a picture of what you would like and I will try to get it to you. No promises will be made. I give credit to a friend of mine on another forum.

Here are a few to maybe get you guys started (sorry there's no previews)

Custom Boot Logos

Sorry if links are not allowed like this, I didn't really understand that rule but I couldn't even get one .zip to upload on here for attachments...
If I helped, THANK my post :)
I am NOT responsible for anything

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted Today, 09:56 AM

#2 X-Factor

X-Factor

Droid

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationOzark, AL
  • Device:HTC Thunderbolt

Posted 27 January 2011 - 06:00 AM

Ever wanted to replace that Motorola "M" boot logo? Well here is your chance! Make sure your rooted and have the Droid X Bootstrapper. All you have to do is place the ".zip" onto your SD card via your USB cable. Boot into Clockwork-->Scroll down to "Install zip from sdcard"-->"Choose zip from sdcard"-->Find where you put the .zip-->Select the image.

If you have any you would like please post up a picture of what you would like and I will try to get it to you. No promises will be made. I give credit to a friend of mine on another forum.

Here are a few to maybe get you guys started (sorry there's no previews)

Custom Boot Logos

Sorry if links are not allowed like this, I didn't really understand that rule but I couldn't even get one .zip to upload on here for attachments...

I have an easier solution, either A: download the TBH Boot Logo Changer app form market or B: Install TranQ 3.7

These will make it easy to change your boot logo and avoid the hassle of flashing in ClockWork...
Sent from my G-Nexus

#3 t.crawford714

t.crawford714

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 03:08 PM

I have an easier solution, either A: download the TBH Boot Logo Changer app form market or B: Install TranQ 3.7

These will make it easy to change your boot logo and avoid the hassle of flashing in ClockWork...

I have not tried these so I don't know how they will work. That is why I didn't recommend them. But go for it if you want people. I find Clockwork easy...

#4 Guest_Jolly_*

Guest_Jolly_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2011 - 03:40 PM

This information has already been posted a few months back I may merge it with the original thread.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

#5 t.crawford714

t.crawford714

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 03:42 PM

Oh, that's fine. I wasn't aware, I didn't really look very hard :D

#6 caprich96

caprich96

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Device:Rooted droid X Apex 1.3 and tranquility dark android

Posted 27 January 2011 - 07:16 PM

my droid x wont start after i went to do a restore from my bootrapped recovery when i turn it on it stays on animation freeze how can i make the green screen comes up again so i can do another restore?

#7 t.crawford714

t.crawford714

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 08:02 PM

Turn off your phone, hold down HOME, CAMERA, POWER then when the little Android guy pops up let go. Try that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users