Jump to content

Check us out:

- - - - -

How about a display of homescreens and cool screenshots?


181 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   DroidX316

    Droid

  • Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 03:01 PM

Slim6596 said:

Posted Image

How can i make it where i have the words on the bottom like yours where it says contacts dialer web gmail ect?

Remove Advertisements Sponsored Links

    MyDroidWorld.com



#22 OFFLINE   Slim6596

    Droid

  • Members
  • 136 posts
  • Device:Droid X

Posted 12 February 2011 - 10:44 PM

DroidX316 said:

How can i make it where i have the words on the bottom like yours where it says contacts dialer web gmail ect?

I use LauncherPro home replacement. Google text icons for android, download the ones you like, put them on your sdcard (I put em in the dcim folder so they show in the gallery). Go to your homescreen, after you install LP. Long press the dock shortcut you want to change, tap change icon, navigate to the one you want, tap it. Done.

Lots of good info and suggestions here:

Please Login HERE or Register HERE to see this link!



Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Edited by Slim6596, 13 February 2011 - 05:52 AM.
Added link


#23 OFFLINE   Slim6596

    Droid

  • Members
  • 136 posts
  • Device:Droid X

Posted 13 February 2011 - 06:14 AM

I Googled minimal text icons for android and found these over at xda

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Edited by Slim6596, 13 February 2011 - 06:52 AM.


#24 OFFLINE   moosc

    Android Master

  • VIP
  • 1,658 posts
  • LocationCharlotte NC
  • Twitter:moosc
  • Device:DroidX on CM7, XOOM WITH HAMMERHEAD, DROID BIONIC ON STEROIDS 893..

Posted 13 February 2011 - 06:17 AM

I love having my power widgets in pulldown Posted Imagenotifier

Sent from DroidX running DarkSlide4.2

#25 OFFLINE   Slim6596

    Droid

  • Members
  • 136 posts
  • Device:Droid X

Posted 13 February 2011 - 06:54 AM

@moosc, how did you do that?

#26 OFFLINE   moosc

    Android Master

  • VIP
  • 1,658 posts
  • LocationCharlotte NC
  • Twitter:moosc
  • Device:DroidX on CM7, XOOM WITH HAMMERHEAD, DROID BIONIC ON STEROIDS 893..

Posted 13 February 2011 - 07:44 AM

A widget in the market it is awesome freed up some home screen. And what's nice if u switch roms you can go in the app and restore since you can save the set up.

Please Login HERE or Register HERE to see this link!

Slim6596 said:

@moosc, how did you do that?
App Name: Widgetsoid



Sent from DroidX running DarkSlide4.2

#27 OFFLINE   chkmate

    Android Pro

  • Members
  • 491 posts
  • Device:Droid X

Posted 13 February 2011 - 07:54 AM

Slim6596 said:

I Googled minimal text icons for android and found these over at xda

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

First off slim, Spider Man rules:) Second, how so you get that clock widget to run verticle? If its clockr evo I couldn't find the setting. If not which widget is it?

TY.

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\
DrOid X 2.2.1 - DaRkSL!De v4.2

#28 OFFLINE   Goldwinger

    Junior Droid

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Device:Droid X with DarkSlide

Posted 13 February 2011 - 10:18 AM

Changes and more changes. Here's two more.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Attached Files


Goldwinger

#29 OFFLINE   Slim6596

    Droid

  • Members
  • 136 posts
  • Device:Droid X

Posted 13 February 2011 - 02:32 PM

chkmate said:

First off slim, Spider Man rules:) Second, how so you get that clock widget to run verticle? If its clockr evo I couldn't find the setting. If not which widget is it?

TY.

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\

It's Minimalistic Text Widget, and it's free. It has choices for vertical and horizontal widgets. Also, there are pre-fab choices (clock, date, battery, weather, ec) For free, you cannot beat the things you can do with it.

#30 OFFLINE   Slim6596

    Droid

  • Members
  • 136 posts
  • Device:Droid X

Posted 13 February 2011 - 03:07 PM

Ok. I have Widgetsoid, I don't see the option to have widgets in the pulldown. Nurse, I need more caffeine....stat!

#31 OFFLINE   moosc

    Android Master

  • VIP
  • 1,658 posts
  • LocationCharlotte NC
  • Twitter:moosc
  • Device:DroidX on CM7, XOOM WITH HAMMERHEAD, DROID BIONIC ON STEROIDS 893..

Posted 13 February 2011 - 06:35 PM

Go into your app drawer click widgetsoid app click circle by your current widget setup then down click pencil icon then to bottom scroll right to advance click and the check notifications.

Slim6596 said:

Ok. I have Widgetsoid, I don't see the option to have widgets in the pulldown. Nurse, I need more caffeine....stat!



Sent from DroidX running DarkSlide4.2

#32 OFFLINE   Slim6596

    Droid

  • Members
  • 136 posts
  • Device:Droid X

Posted 13 February 2011 - 08:44 PM

Got it. Thanks.

#33 OFFLINE   chkmate

    Android Pro

  • Members
  • 491 posts
  • Device:Droid X

Posted 13 February 2011 - 09:15 PM

Slim6596 said:

It's Minimalistic Text Widget, and it's free. It has choices for vertical and horizontal widgets. Also, there are pre-fab choices (clock, date, battery, weather, ec) For free, you cannot beat the things you can do with it.

Cool, thank you:)

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\
DrOid X 2.2.1 - DaRkSL!De v4.2

#34 OFFLINE   Slim6596

    Droid

  • Members
  • 136 posts
  • Device:Droid X

Posted 13 February 2011 - 10:19 PM

You're welcome

#35 OFFLINE   chkmate

    Android Pro

  • Members
  • 491 posts
  • Device:Droid X

Posted 14 February 2011 - 10:32 AM

moosc said:

Go into your app drawer click widgetsoid app click circle by your current widget setup then down click pencil icon then to bottom scroll right to advance click and the check notifications.



Sent from DroidX running DarkSlide4.2

I have a question if your willing to answer. I have no problem adding a widget to the desktop, then applying it to the notification bar. But how in the world do I get rid of the desktop one and keep just the status bar one? Everytime I remove 1 it removes both.

Thank you.

Edit: Found it :)

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\
DrOid X 2.2.1 - DaRkSL!De v4.2

#36 OFFLINE   moosc

    Android Master

  • VIP
  • 1,658 posts
  • LocationCharlotte NC
  • Twitter:moosc
  • Device:DroidX on CM7, XOOM WITH HAMMERHEAD, DROID BIONIC ON STEROIDS 893..

Posted 14 February 2011 - 11:04 AM

If I recall when you first created a widget. There was setting in systems u can check to disable that home screen one. Also this app is crazy with what can be done just mind blowing.

chkmate said:

I have a question if your willing to answer. I have no problem adding a widget to the desktop, then applying it to the notification bar. But how in the world do I get rid of the desktop one and keep just the status bar one? Everytime I remove 1 it removes both.

Thank you.

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\



Sent from DroidX running DarkSlide4.2

#37 OFFLINE   chkmate

    Android Pro

  • Members
  • 491 posts
  • Device:Droid X

Posted 14 February 2011 - 11:11 AM

moosc said:

If I recall when you first created a widget. There was setting in systems u can check to disable that home screen one. Also this app is crazy with what can be done just mind blowing.



Sent from DroidX running DarkSlide4.2

Thank you. Yea im realizing this :) Do you notice any battery difference? Im guessing no since it will be one less widget i'll be using.

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\
DrOid X 2.2.1 - DaRkSL!De v4.2

#38 OFFLINE   moosc

    Android Master

  • VIP
  • 1,658 posts
  • LocationCharlotte NC
  • Twitter:moosc
  • Device:DroidX on CM7, XOOM WITH HAMMERHEAD, DROID BIONIC ON STEROIDS 893..

Posted 14 February 2011 - 11:54 AM

Don't see a difference in battery what I have noticed is my X loads faster since I don't have all those widgets loading.

chkmate said:

Thank you. Yea im realizing this :) Do you notice any battery difference? Im guessing no since it will be one less widget i'll be using.

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\



Sent from DroidX running DarkSlide4.2

#39 OFFLINE   unseenme

    Junior Droid

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Twitter:@unseenme
  • Device:Droid X

Posted 15 February 2011 - 12:09 AM

dew7 said:

I like your lock screen. How did you get it like that?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I made the charging icon using gimp. Changed it & the other image files using ninjamorph. Changed the clock font with typefresh. Both in the market for free.

*Swyped from a cold dark place in my head*

#40 OFFLINE   Slim6596

    Droid

  • Members
  • 136 posts
  • Device:Droid X

Posted 16 February 2011 - 04:50 AM

Well, I changed it around a bit. Here's what I have so far

Posted ImagePosted Image

Watermrk'D Darkslide V4.2, LauncherProPlus, Minimalistic Text Widget for clock, weather, and date, MetaMorphed lockscreen sliders (from DroidPirate.com), custom dock bg, text icons, OC via Droid Overclock app

Edited by Slim6596, 16 February 2011 - 04:52 AM.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users