Download and Install Instructions
1. Download this file from the TBH app or download below
2. Use Bootstrap to get your phone into recovery.
3. Create a backup (This is not compatible with new firmware)
4. Install the Firmware using recovery
1. select install zip from sdcard
2. choose zip from sdcard
3. navigate to teamblackhat folder
4. select the file you downloaded
5. Restart phone
6. Re-activate your phone
1. dial *228
2. select 1
If your phone bootloops you need to wipe data to enter recovery:
1. hold down x and power button
2. when you see the triangle hold down both volume buttons
3. select wipe data/factory reset ---press power button to select
4, reboot system
If your phone asks you to select/create an account
1. press the home button
2. go to accounts (you may be sent there automatically)
3. select done
md5sum = 66bed1c9d358d29ade3df2d4d37910c0
1) This build has not been able to be rooted, this is not unexpected as we have not been able to root any of the other versions of Gingerbread that we have.
2) I am working on a solution so that when you do get this you will have root. (community will work on it now)
3) You can sbf the 2.3.20 zip file from TBH to get back to stock to take the update whenever verizon pushes it out.
4) YOU WILL NEED TO ERASE YOUR DATA IF YOU BOOTLOOP.
Firmware will be released as a flashable zip file (sbf flashed to phone through bootstrap recovery). No sbf file will be made available.
Edited by p3droid, 27 March 2011 - 07:24 PM.