#61 OFFLINE   orkillakilla

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Device:Motorola DROID 2

Posted 27 March 2011 - 09:32 PM

Ar ru said:

I can't get 3g connectivity for some reason with this, however, those of you with in-call volume problems. It seems to fix itself after a reboot. Now if only i could get 3g back, i'd be in business...

I had 3g go out once, but a reboot fixed it. I've seen that in Liberty ROM too though.

To jlwoodman21, sometimes these phones just don't want to download some files. Try using a different browser

Remove Advertisements Sponsored Links

MyDroidWorld.com

#62 OFFLINE   udaykiran0

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Twitter:udayk_
  • Device:Motorola Droid 2

Posted 27 March 2011 - 09:34 PM

Ar ru said:

I can't get 3g connectivity for some reason with this, however, those of you with in-call volume problems. It seems to fix itself after a reboot. Now if only i could get 3g back, i'd be in business...

Rebboting now

#63 OFFLINE   Ar ru

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 09:35 PM

orkillakilla said:

I had 3g go out once, but a reboot fixed it. I've seen that in Liberty ROM too though.

rebooted a few times. still just get 3 squiggly lines. I have phone service. can make calls. but no internet.

#64 OFFLINE   MischiefsMommy

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Twitter:MischiefsMommy
  • Device:Droid 2

Posted 27 March 2011 - 09:35 PM

Ar ru said:

I wasn't able to get calls or 3G but after reboot im all good! :jiggy

#65 OFFLINE   udaykiran0

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Twitter:udayk_
  • Device:Motorola Droid 2

Posted 27 March 2011 - 09:37 PM

udaykiran0 said:

Rebboting now

Woks fine after reboot thankyou..............
Anyone who has SBF'ed back to stock after flashing to gingerbread????? Plz post any details...........

#66 OFFLINE   aampudia

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Device:Droid 2 (A955)

Posted 27 March 2011 - 09:37 PM

hi everyone!!! i still have two questions about all this
1.- i know its an update.zip, to be used using CWM, but in the TBH app it says "keep this on your sdcard and use as you would an sbf file", so, is it flasheable using rsd lite as well??
2.- people say that it is possible to SBF back to froyo 2.3.340, but i been looking and couldn't find a link to download it, can anyone post here a link to that file?? please??

i need to use rsd lite cuz one of my phones is bricked and stuck at bootloader (here's te full "story" mydroidworld.com/forums/droid-2-discussion/6476-droid-2-stuck-bootloader-am-i-doomed.html )

thanks!!!

#67 OFFLINE   orkillakilla

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 09:38 PM

MischiefsMommy said:

I wasn't able to get calls or 3G but after reboot im all good! :jiggy

Good. Sometimes a reboot is good medicine for the phones :)

#68 OFFLINE   droidmakespwn

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Device:droid 2

Posted 27 March 2011 - 09:41 PM

Ar ru said:

rebooted a few times. still just get 3 squiggly lines. I have phone service. can make calls. but no internet.

I think the lines you are talking about are indicating your phone is on vibrate. With the 3g I noticed that mine was ok until my battery got low, recharged it and it seemed to work better with some charge. Also I did call *228 option 2 . Not sure which thing fixed it but they are both worth trying.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

#69 OFFLINE   orkillakilla

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 09:41 PM

aampudia said:

hi everyone!!! i still have two questions about all this
1.- i know its an update.zip, to be used using CWM, but in the TBH app it says "keep this on your sdcard and use as you would an sbf file", so, is it flasheable using rsd lite as well??
2.- people say that it is possible to SBF back to froyo 2.3.340, but i been looking and couldn't find a link to download it, can anyone post here a link to that file?? please??

i need to use rsd lite cuz one of my phones is bricked and stuck at bootloader (here's te full "story" mydroidworld.com/forums/droid-2-discussion/6476-droid-2-stuck-bootloader-am-i-doomed.html )

thanks!!!

I don't think you can use this with RSD lite.

Here is the link for the SBF I just flashed on my phone

http://www.mydroidwo...ple-threat.html

#70 OFFLINE   orkillakilla

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 09:43 PM

droidmakespwn said:

I think the lines you are talking about are indicating your phone is on vibrate. With the 3g I noticed that mine was ok until my battery got low, recharged it and it seemed to work better with some charge. Also I did call *228 option 2 . Not sure which thing fixed it but they are both worth trying.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Yeah the squiggly lines are for the vibrate. It sounds like maybe the battery manager will cut off 3g when the battery gets to a certain point. I could be wrong though

#71 OFFLINE   jlwoodman21

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 09:44 PM

Did you use the full or system only orkillakilla? What is the difference between the two?

#72 OFFLINE   orkillakilla

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 09:45 PM

I can confirm that the 2.3.20 SBF will work after you have flashed gingerbread, and will return you to stock 2.2

I used RSDlite 4.9 and this sbf

#73 OFFLINE   Ar ru

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 09:45 PM

orkillakilla said:

Yeah the squiggly lines are for the vibrate. It sounds like maybe the battery manager will cut off 3g when the battery gets to a certain point. I could be wrong though

Yeah they were vibrate and my battery is at 90% so i don't think thats an issue. I tried programming with option 2, waiting 15 minutes to see what happens. rebooted several times already.

#74 OFFLINE   orkillakilla

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 09:46 PM

jlwoodman21 said:

Did you use the full or system only orkillakilla? What is the difference between the two?

I used the full. The full includes the radios, kernels, baseband and the like and im guessing the system has only the operating system, but im not sure on that one

#75 OFFLINE   orkillakilla

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 09:47 PM

Ar ru said:

Yeah they were vibrate and my battery is at 90% so i don't think thats an issue. I tried programming with option 2, waiting 15 minutes to see what happens. rebooted several times already.

Hm... perhaps a problem with service in your area?

#76 OFFLINE   Ar ru

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 09:47 PM

orkillakilla said:

Hm... perhaps a problem with service in your area?

a problem that just so happend right when i put this on lol. that would be too coincidental, but its possible.

#77 OFFLINE   orkillakilla

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 09:50 PM

Ar ru said:

a problem that just so happend right when i put this on lol. that would be too coincidental, but its possible.

Yeah, would be too easy huh? Well, only thing I could suggest is to SBF and see if you get your service back. That would at least tell you if it was indeed 2.3

#78 OFFLINE   aeidian

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 09:53 PM

We don't get that kickass old tv shut down screen I've been hearing so much about.

/sadface

#79 OFFLINE   jlwoodman21

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 10:07 PM

About to do this, finally got the file to start downloading. Is it best practice to wipe data/cache before I try to install this?

#80 OFFLINE   aampudia

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Device:Droid 2 (A955)

Posted 27 March 2011 - 10:08 PM

orkillakilla said:

I don't think you can use this with RSD lite.

Here is the link for the SBF I just flashed on my phone

thanks orkillakilla!! i'll try using rsd lite anyway, its not like it can get worse!! hehe and thanks for the link!! i already had that file, but the one i was looking for is 2.3.340, because that is the version mentioned in the description of the GB file in the TBH app, it says "to get back to the release firmware you will need to use rsdlite and the full 2.3.340 sbf file from below" and theres no such file... =(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users