#41 OFFLINE   unkleduke

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Twitter:twitter.com/unkleduke
  • Device:Droid X

Posted 12 April 2011 - 11:51 AM

Getting closer. I haven't narrowed down exactly which line it is, but it's definitely in Blurdialer styles.xml. I'll post back when I've got it all together.

Also, for "My Accounts". I'm not sure where the text color is, but judging by the gradients of the list background, I'm assuming it's a png.

I'm still working on the recent calls tab, but it's very likely it's a /layout xml. There's a bunch named recent_call in dialer & phone.
-------------------------

UPDATE: Ok, I found the recent calls background. It's controlled by the transparentBg value in BlurDialer /values/drawables.xml. Just need to nail down the text colors.

Attached Files

Edited by unkleduke, 12 April 2011 - 12:17 PM.

Remove Advertisements Sponsored Links

MyDroidWorld.com

#42 OFFLINE   bouchigo

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 06:23 PM

unkleduke said:

Getting closer. I haven't narrowed down exactly which line it is, but it's definitely in Blurdialer styles.xml. I'll post back when I've got it all together.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1631[/ATTACH]

Also, for "My Accounts". I'm not sure where the text color is, but judging by the gradients of the list background, I'm assuming it's a png.

I'm still working on the recent calls tab, but it's very likely it's a /layout xml. There's a bunch named recent_call in dialer & phone.
-------------------------

UPDATE: Ok, I found the recent calls background. It's controlled by the transparentBg value in BlurDialer /values/drawables.xml. Just need to nail down the text colors.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1632[/ATTACH]

Nice work man. Can't wait for you to post the full details.

I did find that if you change the "grey" color in colors.xml to this: <color name="grey">#ffffffff</color>, the grey text will be white.......I'm still missing the voicemail, I may try to figure it out later or just wait for you :D

EDIT:
I got voicemail to be white now, along with the other text. Thanks for the tips unkleduke.

Posted Image

Edited by bouchigo, 12 April 2011 - 07:09 PM.
I go the voicemail to be white now

#43 OFFLINE   bouchigo

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 06:43 PM

About the "Accounts" issue, I was thinking it's a png too, but I haven't found it yet if that's the case. I tried changing a few pngs, but they did nothing; most likely I picked the wrong ones.

Side note:
Did you manage to get the blue background for My Groups, Contact Search and Add Contacts to be black or some other color, just not blue ;)

See here:
Posted Image

#44 OFFLINE   bouchigo

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 09:41 PM

I lost the horizontal line separator, how did you do it so it would stay? I lose it when I apply the modded BlurContacts.apk.

Posted Image

I lost both vertical and horizontal separators on this one:
Posted Image

#45 OFFLINE   bouchigo

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 12:54 PM

Sorry for posting so many times in a row, but I made progress on the "Accounts". I was looking for the png in the wrong place, you have to modify fsba_brand_nologo.png in drawable-land-hdpi and drawable-port-hdpi folders in Setup.apk by filling the png with black.

Also make the changes in AndroidManifest:

This android:theme="@blur.res:style/Theme.Blur.Light" to this android:theme="@blur.res:style/Theme.Blur"

and

This android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Light" to this android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Black"

In styles.xml make these changes :

All the @blur.res:color/black entires to @blur.res:color/white

I still have to figure out how to get the main account list text to be white instead of grey.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by bouchigo, 13 April 2011 - 01:02 PM.

#46 OFFLINE   Andi327

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 01:16 AM

ive been at this for days i got it to were i am able to decompile and recompile but i cannot get them to work on the phone ive adb pushed used recovery zips i can edit framework-res.apk but it causes problem like hdmi not working in settings what am i doing wrong????

#47 OFFLINE   unkleduke

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Twitter:twitter.com/unkleduke

Posted 20 April 2011 - 10:55 AM

Andi327 said:

ive been at this for days i got it to were i am able to decompile and recompile but i cannot get them to work on the phone ive adb pushed used recovery zips i can edit framework-res.apk but it causes problem like hdmi not working in settings what am i doing wrong????

I've had similar problems editing apks on the DX. I don't recommend flashing a fully recompiled apk. Instead, after you have recompiled, take out only what you have changed and add it to the original apk. APKmanager does this through the "keep" folder (where you would delete only the files you've changed) or you can do it manually.

#48 OFFLINE   bouchigo

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 03:08 PM

unkleduke,

I finally got dialer/contacts/phone how I want it. It looks pretty good ;)

Please Login HERE or Register HERE to see this link!

Edited by bouchigo, 20 April 2011 - 03:16 PM.

#49 OFFLINE   Andi327

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 07:08 PM

ok now ive figured out that its that androidmanifest.xml that giving me problems i looked in apktool.yml to put the ids in order but theres only -1 any other suggestions?
i did go ahead and do framework.apk but to change the text to white i had to change ALL the text to white so a lot didnt show like when sending an sms

Edited by Andi327, 20 April 2011 - 07:13 PM.

#50 OFFLINE   travp624

Droid

• VIP
  • 165 posts
  • Twitter:@travp624
  • Device:droid x, droid inc, Xoom, GNex

Posted 21 April 2011 - 02:21 PM

Okay guys I really need some help here. Just learning how to theme finally I'm very good with computers and catch on quick. However no matter what I try or do I can not decompile and recompile a single blur apk. I have done setting and that worked great. Now I was hoping some could take a step by step how to guide just dealing with gb on the droid x. I wanna make a simple black theme everything black and text white. Also very curious has anyone figured out how to finish making certain menus all white instead of black where theres text but then white underneath that. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

#51 OFFLINE   Andi327

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 11:34 PM

tp624 said:

Okay guys I really need some help here. Just learning how to theme finally I'm very good with computers and catch on quick. However no matter what I try or do I can not decompile and recompile a single blur apk. I have done setting and that worked great. Now I was hoping some could take a step by step how to guide just dealing with gb on the droid x. I wanna make a simple black theme everything black and text white. Also very curious has anyone figured out how to finish making certain menus all white instead of black where theres text but then white underneath that. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

in a previous post it says to go into apktool.yml (you can open and read it just like an xml) and make sure all the ids are in numerical order

#52 OFFLINE   travp624

Droid

• VIP
  • 165 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 01:54 PM

Andi327 said:

in a previous post it says to go into apktool.yml (you can open and read it just like an xml) and make sure all the ids are in numerical order

Yeah I did that still errors errors errors. Also thought settings.apk work I can go into settings its now black with white text but when going into settings>location and security>change lockscreen it f/c also f/c when going into manage applications I see apps and its black with white texts but if I select a app it f/c settings. I think this is just way over my head. ERRRRRRR

okay when you decompile settings.apk with the dependecies of framework blur-res moto-res systemui do you have to does it change all of them apk's meaning that in order for your changes to work you have to put all them files back in or just putting settings.apk back in should work right

Update: okay I fixed settings I wasn't signing it I guess even tho it says not to sign system/apps ?

Edited by travp624, 22 April 2011 - 02:24 PM.

#53 OFFLINE   travp624

Droid

• VIP
  • 165 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 04:28 PM

So in settings theres a couple menus that still show up white with black text like Battery and data Manager also call settings how do I change them where are they?

#54 OFFLINE   JsinLegacy

Junior Droid

• Developer
  • 45 posts
  • Twitter:http://twitter.com/#!/JsinLegacy
  • Device:Droid X, Thunderbolt

Posted 22 April 2011 - 07:24 PM

has anyone been able to get Systemui.apk to compile... decompiling it is no issue.. its getting it to compile that seems to be the trouble

#55 OFFLINE   xjacobx

Android Pro

• Developer
  • 475 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Twitter:xJacobSRx
  • Device:Rezound and Transformer

Posted 22 April 2011 - 07:30 PM

JsinLegacy said:

has anyone been able to get Systemui.apk to compile... decompiling it is no issue.. its getting it to compile that seems to be the trouble

I have with apkmanager.... Was a pain getting everything setup but I got it to..

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Creator of BlueBread for the Droid X

#56 OFFLINE   JsinLegacy

Junior Droid

• Developer
  • 45 posts
  • Twitter:http://twitter.com/#!/JsinLegacy
  • Device:Droid X, Thunderbolt

Posted 22 April 2011 - 07:33 PM

xjacobx said:

I have with apkmanager.... Was a pain getting everything setup but I got it to..

Been trying to for a while... trying to get all black text in the status bar ...

#57 OFFLINE   xjacobx

Android Pro

• Developer
  • 475 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Twitter:xJacobSRx
  • Device:Rezound and Transformer

Posted 23 April 2011 - 03:55 AM

JsinLegacy said:

Been trying to for a while... trying to get all black text in the status bar ...

I have not found what to change to do that... So maybe I have only got the framework to recompile.... You did install systemui as a resource?

Creator of BlueBread for the Droid X

#58 Guest_Jolly_*

• Guests

Posted 23 April 2011 - 02:44 PM

JsinLegacy said:

Just Curious are you trying to port Pure to GB?

#59 OFFLINE   travp624

Droid

• VIP
  • 165 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 11:56 PM

Need to know where the color setting for text is for the more menu on the home menu. Thanks

#60 OFFLINE   KnightlyScribe

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Twitter:http://www.twitter.com/knightlyscribe
  • Device:DroidX

Posted 24 April 2011 - 05:54 AM

jmiller148 said:

Anyone able to decompile the GB Settings.apk with Apkmanager 4.9. I keep getting errors.
Yeah i'd like to know about this too
I joust. I rage. I can't spell. And now I own you. You will learn to love me. :owned

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users