To use either update your phone must be on stock firmware. If you have removed items and can not restore them you will need to use the sbf file leaked by daywalker04. The file is found below. You will need to use RSDLite 5.0 or higher to flash this file to your phone.
Stock Froyo SBF File: Thread to download
Directions Stock Update:
1) Download and rename zip to update.zip
1) Place the file on the root of your sdcard.
2) Enter stock recovery
3) Select install update.zip (or something similar)
Stock update zip file: (Can only be used be used on fully stock firmware, no root is available).
Directions: Pre-Rooted Update Zip
1) Place the file from below on the root of your sdcard.
2) Enter bootstrap recovery
3) Select install update.zip from sdcard (or something similar)
4) Navigate to and install the zip
If you like our work consider donating --------------->
If you like our site consider becoming a supporting member ----------> Supporting Members
Edited by p3droid, 31 July 2011 - 06:49 AM.