102 replies to this topic

#81 OFFLINE   zero7404

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Device:Droid X

Posted 14 September 2011 - 06:36 PM

Another issue i've been having is the phone wont send my email. after writing an email i send it and it just winds up in the outbox but 'sending' status doesnt change.

edit: i cleared data in manage apps for gmail and now my email is working fine on android ....

Edited by zero7404, 17 September 2011 - 09:18 PM.

Remove Advertisements Sponsored Links

MyDroidWorld.com

#82 OFFLINE   justatest

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Device:droid 1 rooted

Posted 14 September 2011 - 07:33 PM

why did the rsdlite link get set to private?

#83 OFFLINE   riadav

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 10:20 AM

hey folks - this is my first post here...

i downloaded and sbf'd the file in the OP and my radio says .12 not .13...is that right? i was expecting this to include .13 radio...

any thoughts...ideas...help would be greatly appreciated!

#84 OFFLINE   zero7404

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 09:21 PM

riadav said:

hey folks - this is my first post here...

i downloaded and sbf'd the file in the OP and my radio says .12 not .13...is that right? i was expecting this to include .13 radio...

any thoughts...ideas...help would be greatly appreciated!

welcome to the discussion ....

did the sbf process go without any glitches ? i confirmed mine is the .13 radio file. but before this sbf, i had done the tbh 602 AIO update, which in order to catch the correct radio, i had to be on the official 340 (froyo) ....

#85 OFFLINE   riadav

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 07:12 AM

zero7404 said:

welcome to the discussion ....

did the sbf process go without any glitches ? i confirmed mine is the .13 radio file. but before this sbf, i had done the tbh 602 AIO update, which in order to catch the correct radio, i had to be on the official 340 (froyo) ....

someone in another forum helped me. the problem was how i was flashing it. i was trying to use the sbf_flash universal binary and for some reason that wouldn't update the radio. i dug up the old windoze laptop and flashed the same sbf file with rds lite and bingo everything was good. never in a million years would i have though to try that...

#86 OFFLINE   zero7404

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 08:29 AM

riadav said:

someone in another forum helped me. the problem was how i was flashing it. i was trying to use the sbf_flash universal binary and for some reason that wouldn't update the radio. i dug up the old windoze laptop and flashed the same sbf file with rds lite and bingo everything was good. never in a million years would i have though to try that...

what do you mean by flash ? isn't loading the rom on the phone via rsdlite and flashing the same thing ...

#87 OFFLINE   zero7404

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 08:44 AM

anyone know what's happening with 605 ? another update coming soon ...

#88 OFFLINE   riadav

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 12:45 PM

zero7404 said:

what do you mean by flash ? isn't loading the rom on the phone via rsdlite and flashing the same thing ...

yes same thing...i wasn't using rdslite though i was using the universal sbf_flash binary and doing it right from my MAC.

#89 OFFLINE   mad3963

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Twitter:http://twitter.com/#!/Tech3963

Posted 19 September 2011 - 03:40 PM

OK, I downloaded the .sbf, RSDLite 5.4.4 and installed the latest drivers. When I plug the USB into my phone in bootloader mode and start RSD, my phone doesn't show up. Any ideas? I'm on Win7 64 and installed the 64bit drivers.

#90 OFFLINE   OldBaldy

Droid

• VIP
  • 280 posts
  • Twitter:@OldBaldy62
  • Device:DroidX

Posted 19 September 2011 - 04:08 PM

mad3963 said:

OK, I downloaded the .sbf, RSDLite 5.4.4 and installed the latest drivers. When I plug the USB into my phone in bootloader mode and start RSD, my phone doesn't show up. Any ideas? I'm on Win7 64 and installed the 64bit drivers.

Are you running rsd as administrator?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

#91 OFFLINE   riadav

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 04:49 PM

mad3963 said:

did you reboot after driver install? i also used Win7 64bit...it worked for me...

#92 OFFLINE   mad3963

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 06:59 PM

OldBaldy said:

Are you running rsd as administrator?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Yes, I am. I was able to get back to stock 2.3.340 (long story), took the update to .602 and now my Droid X only comes up to the bootloader with Err:A5,69,35,00,27. Now, I HAVE to get RSD to connect, so I can .sbf. I can't even get into stock recovery. HELP!

#93 OFFLINE   mad3963

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 02:54 AM

mad3963 said:

Yes, I am. I was able to get back to stock 2.3.340 (long story), took the update to .602 and now my Droid X only comes up to the bootloader with Err:A5,69,35,00,27. Now, I HAVE to get RSD to connect, so I can .sbf. I can't even get into stock recovery. HELP!

Would I be able to take it to VZW in it's current condition and have them flash it for me?

#94 OFFLINE   milski65

Droid

• VIP
  • 245 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 03:43 AM

mad3963 said:

Would I be able to take it to VZW in it's current condition and have them flash it for me?

Have you tried 1kds linux disc? I don't know how to link or I would, but you can google it. He have a froyo and 602 version. It really makes sbf'ing quick and painless. 10 minutes max.

#95 OFFLINE   mad3963

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:21 AM

milski65 said:

Have you tried 1kds linux disc? I don't know how to link or I would, but you can google it. He have a froyo and 602 version. It really makes sbf'ing quick and painless. 10 minutes max.

Thanks, found the website, but what are the steps for making the linux disc? I see no instructions for creating the disc. What files do I burn to it, etc.?

#96 OFFLINE   milski65

Droid

• VIP
  • 245 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:50 AM

If you googled 1kds linux solution it should be the first one. All the install instructions are there for xp, win7. Depends if you want the 340 or the 602. Select the correct file, along with imgburn. You'll need a disc. It may take a bit to get it all set up and done, but I assure you it's well worth it. pm me if you need help and I'll do what I can.

#97 OFFLINE   mad3963

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:56 AM

milski65 said:

If you googled 1kds linux solution it should be the first one. All the install instructions are there for xp, win7. Depends if you want the 340 or the 602. Select the correct file, along with imgburn. You'll need a disc. It may take a bit to get it all set up and done, but I assure you it's well worth it. pm me if you need help and I'll do what I can.

I did Google it, and unfortunately the first result is for DroidXForums and the internet here at work blocks all access to that site, as well as some other Mobile Phone related sites. Is there another site that might have this info.?

#98 OFFLINE   possnfiffer

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Device:Motorola A955 Droid 2

Posted 30 December 2011 - 11:07 PM

you are appreciated! keep up the good work

#99 OFFLINE   fbeals1

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:46 PM

Not a good idea to take any device that has been modified to VZW.
There are severe consequences for changing the ROM or rooting a device.

IMHO VZW looks upons such actions as violations to their TOS.
It is better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6

#100 OFFLINE   ajax

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 12:39 PM

Does anyone know where I can get the SBF 4.5.602, the download site here isn't working for me?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users