176 replies to this topic

#41 OFFLINE   neilrl79

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Device:Droid 1

Posted 10 October 2011 - 01:43 PM

Hey droidjunk, if were serious about working up something for us DROID3 people let me know how to get the files to you.
DROID3-Rooted/De-Bloated

Remove Advertisements Sponsored Links

MyDroidWorld.com

#42 OFFLINE   DroidJunk

Android Pro

• Moderators
  • 587 posts
  • LocationSoutheast Texas
  • Twitter:@DroidJunk
  • Device:GNex

Posted 10 October 2011 - 01:49 PM

neilrl79 said:

Hey droidjunk, if were serious about working up something for us DROID3 people let me know how to get the files to you.

If you could provide we with the files SystemUI.apk and framework-res.apk that would be good. If your not sure how to get them a link to the files would work. If you can get me clean files (not modded) then pm me and I will give you my email.

D r o i d J u n k

If your in the mood... DONATE A BIT HERE.

It makes me feel better.

#43 OFFLINE   neilrl79

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Device:Droid 1

Posted 10 October 2011 - 04:05 PM

DroidJunk said:

If you could provide we with the files SystemUI.apk and framework-res.apk that would be good. If your not sure how to get them a link to the files would work. If you can get me clean files (not modded) then pm me and I will give you my email.

Deodexed?
DROID3-Rooted/De-Bloated

#44 OFFLINE   DroidJunk

Android Pro

• Moderators
  • 587 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:17 PM

neilrl79 said:

Deodexed?

Either way. I would prefer to use the ones that the majority of modders are using.

#45 OFFLINE   synaptic13

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Twitter:@Synaptic13
  • Device:Droid Bionic

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:39 PM

Ok seriously...u are the man:-D ...just want to make sure I got this though...I can flash this over the previous toggle mod correct? And is there one that has the "blue indicator" toggles or are they still green?...thx again bud awesome work;)

#46 OFFLINE   DroidJunk

Android Pro

• Moderators
  • 587 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:54 PM

synaptic13 said:

Ok seriously...u are the man:-D ...just want to make sure I got this though...I can flash this over the previous toggle mod correct? And is there one that has the "blue indicator" toggles or are they still green?...thx again bud awesome work;)

Yes you can flash it over anything, but if you flashes the prev mod by me with the toggles then you can save any other mods (pngs) that you have made. If you check the systemui/res/drawable-hdpi you will see stockbar. I put a blue toggle bacground and blue buttons in there for you. Good idea by the way.

D r o i d J u n k

It makes me feel better.

#47 OFFLINE   DroidJunk

Android Pro

• Moderators
  • 587 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:58 PM

I guess I should mention that there are 9 toggles (might add some). The bar is scrollable. If you can manage this method of delivery you will open yourself up to more options. You decide if you like the VZ mod or not. Have the toggles with or without that mod. Etc. Etc.

D r o i d J u n k

It makes me feel better.

#48 OFFLINE   moosc

Android Master

• VIP
  • 1,658 posts
  • LocationCharlotte NC
  • Twitter:moosc
  • Device:DroidX on CM7, XOOM WITH HAMMERHEAD, DROID BIONIC ON STEROIDS 893..

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:10 PM

Nice job!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Edited by moosc, 10 October 2011 - 07:14 PM.

#49 OFFLINE   synaptic13

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:13 PM

DroidJunk said:

I guess I should mention that there are 9 toggles (might add some). The bar is scrollable. If you can manage this method of delivery you will open yourself up to more options. You deci...de if you like the VZ mod or not. Have the toggles with or without that mod. Etc. Etc.
ok so the "new file" is a flawhable file on its own ?...or actually just the parts you need to modify the original mod file I downloaded...wait I think I got it...just pull my entire system ui file off my phone and open it up in 7zip ....drag and drop (overwriting) from the "new file" the mods I want ...correct? Sorry I'm learning slowly ...but surely;)

#50 OFFLINE   moosc

Android Master

• VIP
  • 1,658 posts
  • LocationCharlotte NC

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:18 PM

Sounds like you need to DL file to PC and extrect there there's a PDF file with instructions. I'm just to lazy to dust off my PC.

synaptic13 said:

ok so the "new file" is a flawhable file on its own ?...or actually just the parts you need to modify the original mod file I downloaded...wait I think I got it...just pull my entire system ui file off my phone and open it up in 7zip ....drag and drop (overwriting) from the "new file" the mods I want ...correct? Sorry I'm learning slowly ...but surely;)

#51 OFFLINE   synaptic13

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:22 PM

moosc said:

Sounds like you need to DL file to PC and extrect there there's a PDF file with instructions. I'm just to lazy to dust off my PC.

Lol;-)

#52 OFFLINE   Juiced_RL

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Device:Motorola Droid Bionic

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:55 PM

DroidJunk said:

I guess I should mention that there are 9 toggles (might add some). The bar is scrollable. If you can manage this method of delivery you will open yourself up to more options. You decide if you like the VZ mod or not. Have the toggles with or without that mod. Etc. Etc.

I guess I am confused here I do not know how to do any coding and that may be what is required. You said there are 9 toggles and the bar is scrollable? I could be missing something how would I access these options. I am very excited about this mod and would like to have brightness and airplane mode. Thank you for your time and great mod.

#53 OFFLINE   moosc

Android Master

• VIP
  • 1,658 posts
  • LocationCharlotte NC

Posted 11 October 2011 - 12:18 AM

Its really simple but u need your PC to make it. On your PC DL the new file open it up inside is a well written PDF explaining step by step on how to modify or build your current one.

Juiced_RL said:

I guess I am confused here I do not know how to do any coding and that may be what is required. You said there are 9 toggles and the bar is scrollable? I could be missing something how would I access these options. I am very excited about this mod and would like to have brightness and airplane mode. Thank you for your time and great mod.

#54 OFFLINE   synaptic13

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 01:42 AM

ok...so try as i might i could not get the scrollable toggles to work:/...i honestly dont know what i did wrong...however i was able to edit some of the png's via 7zip and the "new file" png's...ill keep trying lol

Attached Files

#55 OFFLINE   moosc

Android Master

• VIP
  • 1,658 posts
  • LocationCharlotte NC

Posted 11 October 2011 - 03:45 AM

Looking good. I have some ideas but nit sure how to do the images. Guess I really need to fire up my PC.and the blue looks kicks azz

synaptic13 said:

ok...so try as i might i could not get the scrollable toggles to work:/...i honestly dont know what i did wrong...however i was able to edit some of the png's via 7zip and the "new file" png's...ill keep trying lol[ATTACH=CONFIG]2645[/ATTACH]

#56 OFFLINE   DroidJunk

Android Pro

• Moderators
  • 587 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 04:39 AM

synaptic13 said:

ok...so try as i might i could not get the scrollable toggles to work:/...i honestly dont know what i did wrong...however i was able to edit some of the png's via 7zip and the "new file" png's...ill keep trying lol[ATTACH=CONFIG]2645[/ATTACH]

I really tested everything, but I could have misses something. Can you tell me what it did? Where you using your old systemui.apk?

D r o i d J u n k

It makes me feel better.

#57 OFFLINE   DroidJunk

Android Pro

• Moderators
  • 587 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 04:41 AM

moosc said:

Looking good. I have some ideas but nit sure how to do the images. Guess I really need to fire up my PC.and the blue looks kicks azz

What do you have in mind. When it comes to images I am not creative. I fail really bad in that area.

D r o i d J u n k

It makes me feel better.

#58 OFFLINE   moosc

Android Master

• VIP
  • 1,658 posts
  • LocationCharlotte NC

Posted 11 October 2011 - 04:59 AM

I don't know couple ideas one is simple Droid bionic logo then one of the androids. Upside down and then r2d2 where the second android was. Second way more complex Droid bionic logo then the upside down android and then r2d2 shooting out light that hiffh lights the logo Ala like sendindung out bat signal

DroidJunk said:

What do you have in mind. When it comes to images I am not creative. I fail really bad in that area.

#59 OFFLINE   Juiced_RL

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Device:Motorola Droid Bionic

Posted 11 October 2011 - 08:48 AM

moosc said:

Its really simple but u need your PC to make it. On your PC DL the new file open it up inside is a well written PDF explaining step by step on how to modify or build your current one.

Never mind I found "New File" on the OP it was difficult to tell that was a link because of the color. Hopefully I will be on my way thank you.

Edited by Juiced_RL, 11 October 2011 - 09:07 AM.

#60 OFFLINE   synaptic13

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 09:36 AM

DroidJunk said:

I really tested everything, but I could have misses something. Can you tell me what it did? Where you using your old systemui.apk?
lol I'm sure its something I did....but basically I just decided to use the "new zip" and then reapply the mods I wanted after...but when I made the few png changes to that zip and then saved it in 7zip I then flashed as was back to stock colors and no toggles and 1%:-\ ...so after 3 trys with that I simply used original mod file and changed those Inga that I wanted and flashed...bingo back in business minus the new toggles of course...not sure if the "new file" flashable zip was corrupt or what...???

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users