123 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   olta777

Android Master

• VIP
  • 3,808 posts
  • Device:HTC Thunderbolt

Posted 28 December 2009 - 02:05 AM

Posted Image

Welcome to MyDroidWorld.com, the friendliest Android site!!! We would like to invite you to browse our forums, and not only browse, but register...share your wealth of knowledge, learn and, most of all, have fun!!! We appreciate and value every member that joins, and as Android is becoming more and more popular, we hope that MyDroidWorld.com becomes your #1 resource for ALL your Android needs!!! Don't forget to visit our front page news updates, Android devices section, and our Android apps/media place!!!

Welcome again...and please bring your friends along too!

Over the next few weeks we will be going through some changes. The theme will be changed with quite a few more options made available. If you have suggestions please visit Site Suggestions and let us know.

Remove Advertisements Sponsored Links

MyDroidWorld.com

#2 OFFLINE   macleonard127

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Device:Droid A855

Posted 13 June 2010 - 04:23 PM

Hello all,

I am so glad to be here. I have owned a Motorola Droid for about a week, and couldn't wait to see what I could do with it, and thanks to this site, I now have two droids updated to froyo. Mine and my wife's, which after she saw how mine worked, allowed me to modify hers. I can't thank all of you guys enough for all the information I found here, and if I can offer any of my own assistance, I will surely do so.
Thanks again, and keep up the good work!

#3 OFFLINE   olta777

Android Master

• VIP
  • 3,808 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 08:16 PM

Welcome to MyDroidWorld, macleonard127!!! I am glad you joined us...and hope you find MDW your Android home. ;)

> Register at MDW | MDW Rules and Guidelines <
Click the Posted Image in a member's post to thank them for their post!
"BB Pearl > LG Dare > BB Storm 1 > BB Storm 2 > HTC Eris > Motorola Droid > HTC Incredible > Droid X > HTC Incredible > Samsung Fascinate - Rooted/CWM Recovery/Blackhole FROYO - WINNER" :angel

#4 OFFLINE   jaewest304

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Device:Droid

Posted 14 June 2010 - 11:05 PM

Hi all. Im a Droid lover and recently rooted BB Froyo user! Im trying to learn as much as I can and this seems like a great place to be!
Droid 2.2 Froyo BuglessBeast VO.1
Baseband C_01.43.01P

#5 OFFLINE   perfoliate

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 07:30 PM

Just wanted to stop by and say Hello.
I've been a Droid user since day one and have visited and taken part in many forums.

This one seems quite awesome. You really have it put together well, and I totally pickup on the
sense of friendliness.

Thank You

#6 OFFLINE   richwest

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Device:Motorola Driod

Posted 29 June 2010 - 09:37 AM

Three steps to happiness and bliss:

1. Root Droid
2. Install Froyo (thanks P3 and everyone else here for all the great information and guidance!)
3. Install the Swype keyboard (I can't believe this thing - it's like magic!)
--> Experience happiness and bliss!

I really appreciate the great attitudes here on mydroidworld. Thank you!

#7 OFFLINE   jaxoid88

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Device:vzw droid

Posted 07 July 2010 - 06:41 PM

Hew I'm a new user and just needed a couple links want to go froyo I need the link A how to do the froyo update. B a link to tell me how to go back to android 2.1 from froyo and C a link to show me how to root and unroot my phone. I just want to be able to go back and forth from froyo to android 2.1 just incase.

#8 OFFLINE   agreenbhm

Android Pro

• Members
  • 629 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 07:24 PM

jaxoid88 said:

Hew I'm a new user and just needed a couple links want to go froyo I need the link A how to do the froyo update. B a link to tell me how to go back to android 2.1 from froyo and C a link to show me how to root and unroot my phone. I just want to be able to go back and forth from froyo to android 2.1 just incase.

Welcome to the forums! Check this out: http://www.mydroidwo...id-rootkit.html

That will allow you to root and install Froyo. Just find a froyo rom to your liking online and load it up in there. To unroot and go back to stock just run step 2.

#9 OFFLINE   Bookers

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Twitter:@bookers127
  • Device:Droid1, incredible,fascinate,R2D2,X,thunderbolt,x2

Posted 10 July 2010 - 05:47 PM

Hello all from the other world and here! This is my second post, as I was still a BB user till a few days ago! Ok so I waited 5 weeks and got my INCREDIBLE and that it is UNTIL X I gave my wife the incredible along with 45.00 in accessories I ordered and next week I am on the Xtreme show baby!

BTW great deal at BJ's wholesale club: Buy any droid and get a 50.00 gift card for bj's!

#10 OFFLINE   olta777

Android Master

• VIP
  • 3,808 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 03:11 AM

Welcome to all of you!!!! :)

> Register at MDW | MDW Rules and Guidelines <
Click the Posted Image in a member's post to thank them for their post!
"BB Pearl > LG Dare > BB Storm 1 > BB Storm 2 > HTC Eris > Motorola Droid > HTC Incredible > Droid X > HTC Incredible > Samsung Fascinate - Rooted/CWM Recovery/Blackhole FROYO - WINNER" :angel

#11 OFFLINE   rickog1

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Device:Motorola Droid

Posted 19 July 2010 - 10:33 AM

Hello all I am new to Droid had it flashed at my store with a company I use that does the flash. I am learning how to flash my self to save money. I am a Cricket Dealer and good news to those who use Cricket they are getting a droid phone. But I have a question today. I am using the Motorola Droid with 2.6.29-omap1-g1c56172-dirty and want to use the Froyo 2.2 is it possible for me to have it done, all the while I am on Cricket?

#12 OFFLINE   jmjnicholson

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Device:Droid by Motorola

Posted 22 July 2010 - 11:57 AM

I just wanted to stop and say HI! I rooted my Droid thanks to your site and forums, and also was able to root a friends after he saw what mine could do! This site has been very helpful and I find myself checking it everyday! I sell VZW, TMO and ATT and get to see and hear things from people everyday (Apple Fan Boys, Androidians and so on...) and because of this site, I am much more knowledgable when it comes to the mod aspect of the Droid and Android OS...THANKS FOR A GREAT SITE! Keep up the good work and thanks to all the devs, programmers, hackers and such who have brought us the amazing things possible on my DROID!

#13 OFFLINE   dutchy716

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 05:39 AM

Hello everyone! I've had my Moto Droid just since October and just rooted and installed Froyo yesterday. What the heck was I waiting for!! Free at last!!!

#14 OFFLINE   mendoza

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Device:motorola droid

Posted 26 July 2010 - 05:47 PM

Hi everyone. I am glad I stumbled upon this site while watching one of your videos. I have a motorola droid 1 and wanted to do and have the cool things I saw on other sites. I have only been on here for a few days and have already added some cool things to my phone thanks to this great forum. I have my friends at work envious of the apps i have installed on my droid. Thanks to all of you that put information in here that even people with no experience, like myself, can use and install. So once again thanks and I am looking forward to posting and gaining more knowledge.

#15 OFFLINE   conazo

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Device:Droid X

Posted 01 August 2010 - 03:55 PM

Hi I'm new to the site I first had the motorola droid and now I have the Droid X and I'm loving it.

#16 OFFLINE   DaEXfactoR

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Device:HTC EVO 4G

Posted 01 August 2010 - 04:26 PM

new to Droidworld...relatively new to Android. My first device being the EVO...got it on launch day.,,the first one at that store actually. have not been disappointed,,,very satisfied aSs a matter-of-fact. I had been anticipating this phone and i love it....any tips would be appreciated....Oh yea...FROYO BABY!!!

#17 OFFLINE   ejstitch

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Device:droid

Posted 09 August 2010 - 11:38 AM

Hey Guys Im New To this, but ever since i registered i was able to get get froyo on my motorola droid.

Nd well i was wondering if someone out there can help me. Im trying to get the ultimate droid v10 theme on my droid nd when i download it off rom manager it downloads nd everything but than when it reboots it goes to the screen that has an exclamation point /!\ nd the phone. am i doing everything right wat do i do after this screen?? Plz Help thank you

#18 OFFLINE   mackncheesiest

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 03:29 PM

Hello everyone, I've had a droid since around when it first came out (not day one, though) and that I literally just updated to CM6 RC3. I've been rooted for a month or two but I just never got into the forum scene, and so I figured I might as well while I was looking on here to see if any overclock kernels existed yet for RC3. So far everyone seems friendly, and the forum is easy to use; I can't wait to dive in.

#19 OFFLINE   Gold469

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 11:20 AM

Hello all,

just dropping a note to say hi from California. Got my "Droid" as a company phone so I can't take the risk of fouling it up to bad but truly look forward to putting it through it's paces.
Thanx
Goldie....:stir

#20 OFFLINE   Emuman

MDW Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Device:Motorola Droid 1

Posted 24 August 2010 - 05:30 PM

Just found your site today and have found some good things

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users