- - - - -

ADB wont recognize my phone so I can't reflash please help.

1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   pego99

Junior Droid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:22 PM

I accidentally unlocked the bootloader twice and now the phone cant get past the google screen. Just loops.
I installed adb and the usb drivers and I have the 4.0.2 image files but ADB can't see the phone anymore.
Adb cant see my droid x either.
I know how to get to the recovery screen but my computer cant see the phone.
I tried to install adb on another computer (64 bit) and adb does not want to install.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I am desperate as I may have wrecked the phone.

Remove Advertisements Sponsored Links

MyDroidWorld.com

#2 OFFLINE   teddyearp

Droid

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • Device:Motorola┬« A855

Posted 04 January 2012 - 02:09 PM

Sorry for a late reply, you probably have this fixed by now, but boot your phone into recovery, then select factory data reset. Now your phone should boot normally. ADB isn't 'installed' per se. Which version of adb and what computer OS are you using? I prefer to use a 'mini' adb, whereas I just put the adb.exe and the two .dll files for windows in the same directory, and then sometimes even go one step further and change my PATH variable to include that directory, though push/pull commands still only push/pull files from/to the adb directory. Finally take note that ADB does not work (nor 'see' your phone) while the phone is booted into bootloader/fastboot mode.

good luck

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users